Zone1 Did Satan rebel from God or is Satan doing what God created him to do?

In the original mythology, The Angel that became known as Satan served as the Angel of Judgement, and the keeper of the book of judgement, whose job it was to keep track of mankind's sins and test their faith.

This is where the story of Job comes from. He is in heaven, talking to God and asks why is isn't allowed to test jobs faith , and questions whether or not Job would be as righteous as he was if allowed allowed him to be tested.

Some deeply thoughtful people suggest that " God" became self aware and immediately bored .
And likely bored for Eternity
"It" desperately wished to be able to think of something New , and , in doing so , thought- created ( energy transfer? ) what has become termed Evil ( Satan in popular terms)-- the left handed side .
And this thought materialised in at least one dimension -- the one we inhabit.
The Matterium, between Hyper Space and Universe .
Really .

I dismissed this as silly when I first heard it many years ago but now consider it a much more likely idea, if only for the complete lack of sensible alternatives available . Plus its attractiveness , albeit only from our infinitely small perspective

But it is just TET --- Thought Exercise Thinking .
imho

• Banned
In the original mythology, The Angel that became known as Satan served as the Angel of Judgement, and the keeper of the book of judgement, whose job it was to keep track of mankind's sins and test their faith.

This is where the story of Job comes from. He is in heaven, talking to God and asks why is isn't allowed to test jobs faith , and questions whether or not Job would be as righteous as he was if allowed allowed him to be tested.

Yes, Satan needed God's permission to torment (test) Job.

I think it can be said that we are ALL Job in the sense that we too are being tormented in preparation for living with God in his kingdom.

Yes, Satan needed God's permission to torment (test) Job.

I think it can be said that we are ALL Job in the sense that we too are being tormented in preparation for living with God in his kingdom.
Precisely what the Priestly class wanted the Sheeple to believe and accept .
And the silly buggers do exactly that .

I say the latter; how about you?
I merely point out that you either empty the word 'sin' of meaning or you empty the word 'creation' . What you do and couldn't not do CANNOT be sin. So someone is just plain not thinking, if you know what I mean

Forum List

Back