CDZ Did Santa Ever Come To Your House?

Did You Ever Do The Santa Claus Tradition?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that there tends to be a great debate about this because a lot of parents believe that Santa is like a lie you tell children. However, I see Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny to be nothing but childhood innocent fantasies and that it's only considered a lie when the child gets old enough to start asking questions about them. So of course I got money from The Tooth Fairy, found Easter eggs from The Easter Bunny and made Christmas cookies for Santa Claus, but I'm just curious what everybody else thinks about them.

1637884099964.png

~S~

I remember the exact moment I knew Santa wasn't real. I woke up in the middle of the night to see my mom placing "Santa's" presents under the tree. I don't think she saw me, and I pretended for a couple more years that I thought he was real.. :D

One Christmas Eve, my brother and I sat up in our room waiting for the red light we saw to come land on our roof. After about twenty minutes, when it still hadn't moved, we realized it was the light on the water tower.

One Christmas Eve, my brother and I sat up in our room waiting for the red light we saw to come land on our roof. After about twenty minutes, when it still hadn't moved, we realized it was the light on the water tower.
Then you both proceded to eat from your bowl of paint chips.

My parents told me that Santa was going to bring me a present. I kept hoping that Santa would take me to the North Pole, forever.

My parents told me that Santa was going to bring me a present. I kept hoping that Santa would take me to the North Pole, forever.

Lol I actually had a dream that I went to the North Pole when I was ten years old in his magical sleigh. Then I had a sequel dream where I went back as an adult which was really rather surprising to me lol and I don't remember too much of that one.

Lol I actually had a dream that I went to the North Pole when I was ten years old in his magical sleigh. Then I had a sequel dream where I went back as an adult which was really rather surprising to me lol and I don't remember too much of that one.
When I was ten years old I wanted anyone to take me anywhere. I used to daydream that I was adopted by accident and my real family was coming to get me.

Such myths and national traditions are cool for kids and for adults as well to indulge in for a brief part of the year. If Hindus, Jews, Muslims, commies and other malcontents, etc. want to sulk and eat Chinese food instead of joining in a American and European tradition, let them; it's not a reason to do away with it. We didn't go this year but those Germans and their Christmas village traditions are great; I wish Americans would start something similar. My son and daughter in law live near one of the famous ones over there; they have that thing down.

I know that there tends to be a great debate about this because a lot of parents believe that Santa is like a lie you tell children. However, I see Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny to be nothing but childhood innocent fantasies and that it's only considered a lie when the child gets old enough to start asking questions about them. So of course I got money from The Tooth Fairy, found Easter eggs from The Easter Bunny and made Christmas cookies for Santa Claus, but I'm just curious what everybody else thinks about them.
I caught him under the tree last year. He said he was Santa, but I shot him anyway and buried him in the backyard, that sucker won't be robbing anymore places.

Now that I think of it, my son never believed in in Santa, Toothfairy or Easter Bunny. Yet he, and us always seriously referred to the three as bringers of goodies. We still do to this very day. Getting older doesn't mean giving up the fantasy.

Forum List

Back