Did Cassidy Hutchinson Just Oblige Donald Trump's Testimony?

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
. After the US Supreme Court declined to hear the bizarre lawsuit filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, full of lies and false claims about the election, Trump pushed Meadows, “Why didn’t we make more calls? We needed to do more. … We can’t let this stand.”

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it, Hutchinson’s irritation is with Meadows for giving Trump false hope, not with Trump for demanding that his delusions become reality.

Hutchinson’s claim that Trump admitted to Meadows that he lost is the latest in a series of eye-witness accounts of Trump periodically admitting in private to having lost the election. Hutchinson testified to both federal investigators and the Fulton County grand jury, she writes, though she was not referenced in any of the indictments of Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/cassidy-hutchinson-book-trump-white-house-chaos/index.html

I assume that this could be introduced as evidence. If so, one of the other parties to the reported conversation would need to contradict her, as she is asserting that she was present to hear Trump say it.

Before the howls of SHE LIED! commence, it is worth noting that she was never contradicted by Tony Ornato in sworn testimony before the Jan 6th committee...

Meadows may be done taking bullets for his old boss...

. After the US Supreme Court declined to hear the bizarre lawsuit filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, full of lies and false claims about the election, Trump pushed Meadows, “Why didn’t we make more calls? We needed to do more. … We can’t let this stand.”

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it, Hutchinson’s irritation is with Meadows for giving Trump false hope, not with Trump for demanding that his delusions become reality.

Hutchinson’s claim that Trump admitted to Meadows that he lost is the latest in a series of eye-witness accounts of Trump periodically admitting in private to having lost the election. Hutchinson testified to both federal investigators and the Fulton County grand jury, she writes, though she was not referenced in any of the indictments of Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/cassidy-hutchinson-book-trump-white-house-chaos/index.html

I assume that this could be introduced as evidence. If so, one of the other parties to the reported conversation would need to contradict her, as she is asserting that she was present to hear Trump say it.

Before the howls of SHE LIED! commence, it is worth noting that she was never contradicted by Tony Ornato in sworn testimony before the Jan 6th committee...

There's no way in hell his attorneys are going to let him testify. They'll quit. They'll walk out. He'd be the biggest sitting duck in the history of historical histories. He can't help himself. He's already hurt himself badly enough, and THAT'S with FRIENDLY interviewers.

Mark Meadows states on the record her claims are partly lies and a good many mistakes.

• Banned
Mark Meadows states on the record her claims are partly lies and a good many mistakes.
What would he say under oath?

He's been reluctant to do so, except in the desperate effort to keep his case out of state court.

Hutchinson testified to both federal investigators and the Fulton County grand jury, she writes, though she was not referenced in any of the indictments of Trump.
🤔 Ms. Give-me-my-15-minutes-or-I-will-keep-trying-to-get-it! isn't getting much respect from either side.

A big LOL to you for posting this stupid shit, Horsey. Trump owns you.

What would he say under oath?

He's been reluctant to do so, except in the desperate effort to keep his case out of state court.
I am quoting what was said today when Hutchinson was on the View. I believe the quote is by Sunny Hostin.

No doubt he will double down on his bravado in front of the Kangaroo Crowd behind the Camera's, but would whimper like a pup in front of the Judge.

It's an interesting question. Trump is responsible for the truth of what is asserted in his court pleadings, and I'm assuming he asserts he truly believed he won, fair and square.

So, Hutchinson's statement that Trump said the opposite should be admissible. But imo (and only imo) to prove he said it ... not whether or not he actually believed it, because she would have no insight into his "state of mind" or what he really believed.

BUT IF he Testifies ..... whoa Nelly. LOL The State can first ask him if he said it, and if he says no .... let the parade of contradicting witnesses begin. OR if he says "yeah, but I was being sarcastic," then the State can bring the parade of witnesses who told him "you lost bigly."

She has no credibility.

Dec 22, 2022
"Stefan, I'm fucked. I just lied," Hutchinson said she told Passantino. "I lied, I lied, I lied."

In a later deposition, Hutchinson told the committee she continued to be riddled with guilt after not being entirely truthful to the committee in her first deposition.

Cassidy Hutchinson says she initially lied to the January 6 committee about a claim that Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his SUV and lunged at a Secret Service agent

Forum List

Back