Did Cassidy Hutchinson Just Oblige Donald Trump's Testimony?

She has no credibility.

Dec 22, 2022
"Stefan, I'm fucked. I just lied," Hutchinson said she told Passantino. "I lied, I lied, I lied."

In a later deposition, Hutchinson told the committee she continued to be riddled with guilt after not being entirely truthful to the committee in her first deposition.

Cassidy Hutchinson says she initially lied to the January 6 committee about a claim that Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his SUV and lunged at a Secret Service agent
Who will be contradicting her?

There is a world of difference of being "on the record" and being under oath.

At least Hutchinson was willing to put her words under oath.
That lying dirty whore Hutchinson is trying to sell a book. The Liberals encouraged her to write it. I hope nobody buys her garbage $30 book.

Tell Tuna Factory Hutchinson to shut her lying mouth. Nobody is buying her book, except some brainwashed weak Liberals...:p

. After the US Supreme Court declined to hear the bizarre lawsuit filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, full of lies and false claims about the election, Trump pushed Meadows, “Why didn’t we make more calls? We needed to do more. … We can’t let this stand.”

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it, Hutchinson’s irritation is with Meadows for giving Trump false hope, not with Trump for demanding that his delusions become reality.

Hutchinson’s claim that Trump admitted to Meadows that he lost is the latest in a series of eye-witness accounts of Trump periodically admitting in private to having lost the election. Hutchinson testified to both federal investigators and the Fulton County grand jury, she writes, though she was not referenced in any of the indictments of Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/cassidy-hutchinson-book-trump-white-house-chaos/index.html

I assume that this could be introduced as evidence. If so, one of the other parties to the reported conversation would need to contradict her, as she is asserting that she was present to hear Trump say it.

Before the howls of SHE LIED! commence, it is worth noting that she was never contradicted by Tony Ornato in sworn testimony before the Jan 6th committee...

Meadows may be done taking bullets for his old boss...

Trump is building his Defense around……I sincerely believed I had won and had a right to pursue any remedy available.

The Prosecution will pursue anyone in his inner circle to testify where Trump admitted Biden won.

Forum List

Back