LEAKED: Cassidy Hutchinson text messages CONTRADICT her testimony that her former lawyer instructed her to lie to J6 Committee

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She's now a confirmed liar. She'll do anything for money. The Secret Service outed her the first time. Now her own text messages are doing her in.

Well, we knew she was lying either then or now.

Maybe both.

She's kneecapped herself.

She's now a confirmed liar. She'll do anything for money. The Secret Service outed her the first time. Now her own book is doing her in.

She is just interested in money from book sales.

Her BOMBSHELL testimony was a popcorn fart, and she had to lie to get that.

She's now a confirmed liar. She'll do anything for money. The Secret Service outed her the first time. Now her own text messages are doing her in.

Another media/DNC lie debunked.

They've got nothing left, just open acknowledgement that Joe Biden is running a banana republic.

Here comes the attacks. :heehee:

I read the following on the USMB chatroom postings:

"I watched Hutchinson's testimony before the J6 Committee on June 28th.
The young woman was credible. Composed and careful. She couched her statements in a measured manner. She knew what she was saying would be combed over and vetted. I admired her composure.

And thus, what she said had the ring of truth, sincerity. She didn't waffle with "I can't remember"....or ...."As best as I can recall."
(or plead for the Amendment protection) Plus, she had so much to lose.....she lost so much.....after a stellar career serving Republican leaders. She kept being promoted...by Republicans....because of her loyalty and competence. That career 'equity' is all gone now. Lost.

With all that I am inclined to believe her today and what she writes in her book, and states in various interviews......regardless of who the media personality is who interviews her."

Not a surprise at all.

I read the following on the USMB chatroom postings:

"I watched Hutchinson's testimony before the J6 Committee on June 28th.
The young woman was credible. Composed and careful. She couched her statements in a measured manner. She knew what she was saying would be combed over and vetted. I admired her composure.

And thus, what she said had the ring of truth, sincerity. She didn't waffle with "I can't remember"....or ...."As best as I can recall."
(or plead for the Amendment protection) Plus, she had so much to lose.....she lost so much.....after a stellar career serving Republican leaders. She kept being promoted...by Republicans....because of her loyalty and competence. That career 'equity' is all gone now. Lost.

With all that I am inclined to believe her today and what she writes in her book, and states in various interviews......regardless of who the media personality is who interviews her."
What chat room?

Did you “read” that pablum puke? Or did you write it?

Forum List

Back