Detroit lions fire GM and coach

It won’t matter. They will still lose. Until the Ford’s sell the team, losing is all they will do.
The new Ford is much different
She actually fires
You need to recall the numerous coaches they’ve fired since 1957. She has no clue, just like William Clay Ford.
Jim Caldwell had the best record. They said they didnt like his play calling abilities. He lost two playoff games. This guy Patricia was going to take us to the next level.

Im so glad they fired him. Better late than never. Clearly he over promised and under delivered. I’m sure he would say it’s not his fault and im sure there’s probably some truth to that but sorry, if you can’t get it done we need to find someone who can make average players better
Jim Caldwell was a great head coach. He took the Lions to 9-7 seasons twice, plus he had one season at 11-5. This is a feat almost no Lion coach has accomplished, in their 63 years since their last championship. No small feat for the worst franchise in all of sports. Maybe they could hire him again.

Caldwell's record as Lions coach was 36–28 (.563), making him the first Detroit head coach (who lasted at least one season) to have a winning record since Joe Schmidt, who led the team from 1967 to 1972. Caldwell's .563 winning percentage was the best for a Lions' head coach since Buddy Parker in the 1950s.
Jim Caldwell (American football) - Wikipedia
Still with him , they never would have gone far
I’m sick of all the people who are so sure to write off caldwell. Who knows what he might have done the year after they fired him. Maybe he would have added one great offensive player and one great defensI’ve player in the off season and actually win the division and get a home game in the playoffs?

we will never know if he would have taken a step forward or backward because they fired him prematurely.

Can you tell me which coach in the nfl today who doesn’t already have a Super Bowl will win a Super Bowl?

Look at harbaugh. He blows. But he got to the Super Bowl. You don’t know.

And if there’s obviously a problem with him play calling hire some smart guy who’s good at calling plays to call the plays for you. There isn’t one other person in the organization who knows how to make good calls? I’m no buying that bullshit. Maybe he mad3 some dumb calls but damn he had winn8ng seasons and made the playoffs at least twice. I’d take that. We can build on that.

EoFc2TRXEAcVJwt

Jim Caldwell was a great head coach. He took the Lions to 9-7 seasons twice, plus he had one season at 11-5. This is a feat almost no Lion coach has accomplished, in their 63 years since their last championship. No small feat for the worst franchise in all of sports. Maybe they could hire him again.

Caldwell's record as Lions coach was 36–28 (.563), making him the first Detroit head coach (who lasted at least one season) to have a winning record since Joe Schmidt, who led the team from 1967 to 1972. Caldwell's .563 winning percentage was the best for a Lions' head coach since Buddy Parker in the 1950s.
Jim Caldwell (American football) - Wikipedia
Another black coach fired after back to back winning seasons Brian Flores

1641825773117.png

They are comparing this to when Detroit fired Jim Calwell

1641825808286.png

And have the Lions been better since he left? How many wins did we get this year with this guy?

1641825858469.png

Maybe Jim didn't cry for his job.

And how did this fat fuck do?

1641825903920.png

And yesterday they may have cost themselves the first pick in the draft with that meaningless win against the Packers.

Forum List

Back