Zone1 Details of New Iran Deal Approved by Iran.T

Is that when Iran found out that they would be nuked someday ?
The history of events concerning Iran is a clear indictment against America and it's criminal foreign policy. I don't think I need to provide the details to you.

The leadership all over the world has been going to hell, two many dictators & want to be dictators. You have every right to be confused, me to, The ability to work together has been going down the drain.
Is there any dictatorship in the world that America didn't help create?
Would Cuba be prosperous now if it wasn't for US efforts to harm their people?

We owe China over a trillion dollars on top of our own 30 trillion dollar national debt that we can barely pay the interest on and we're threatening them with war?

What are we going to do if China starts buying all their oil from Iran , Russia and Venezuela in xuan? Start ww3 ?

We owe China over a trillion dollars on top of our own 30 trillion dollar national debt that we can barely pay the interest on and we're threatening them with war?

What are we going to do if China starts buying all their oil from Iran , Russia and Venezuela in xuan? Start ww3 ?
Trump was a huge borrower alright... He gave tax cuts to the rich and borrowed more...

Forum List

Back