Zone1 Just saw a thread shut down cuz it got off topic and onto climate change

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I just was a part of a thread that diverted it's course and started talking about climate change instead

But with climate change being thrust into everything and pointed to as the source of all our woes and evils by the media and political elite, how can this be avoided for other threads?

I just was a part of a thread that diverted it's course and started talking about climate change instead

But with climate change being thrust into everything and pointed to as the source of all our woes and evils by the media and political elite, how can this be avoided for other threads?
Yeah, it's almost as bad as the "Mah Racism" social construct put forth by the "usual suspects" where ever they can slip it in sideways. ;)

Yeah, it's almost as bad as the "Mah Racism" social construct put forth by the "usual suspects" where ever they can slip it in sideways. ;)
Yes, but I hear climate change is racist, so there is that.

1660915685508.jpeg

No complaint of being off-topic can be accepted at his stage of the game. I wouldn't even bother to object anymore.
In fact, I think it's good policy to object to nothing! That way everybody is happy,

Forum List

Back