Zone1 Ukraine war now at a t-crossing : "perpetual war" or "Ukraine gives in to the Minsk Protocols and gives up the Donbass to Crimea regions"

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i just saw a Ukranian parliamentary woman on Fox News call for the unfreezing of Russian Oligarch funding and shuttle those funds towards arms supplies for Ukraine.
but Putin and his gang have an endless supply of volunteers and gas and oil money.
and America can't supply the EU with gas yet.

so the question for me is quite simple : do we facilitate an endless war in Ukraine, and face the hatred we'd be sowing in Russia later on? hatred that emboldens China and Iran, by the way..
or do we finally recognize the *validity* of the Minsk Protocols that we previously ignored for years, that led us right into this war over Ukraine?

my vote in the matter is : create peace, back down, let Moscow win, and do it gracefully - with a ceasefire and rounds of diplomacy that are relatively easily won by Moscow.

i just saw a Ukranian parliamentary woman on Fox News call for the unfreezing of Russian Oligarch funding and shuttle those funds towards arms supplies for Ukraine.
but Putin and his gang have an endless supply of volunteers and gas and oil money.
and America can't supply the EU with gas yet.

so the question for me is quite simple : do we facilitate an endless war in Ukraine, and face the hatred we'd be sowing in Russia later on? hatred that emboldens China and Iran, by the way..
or do we finally recognize the *validity* of the Minsk Protocols that we previously ignored for years, that led us right into this war over Ukraine?

my vote in the matter is : create peace, back down, let Moscow win, and do it gracefully - with a ceasefire and rounds of diplomacy that are relatively easily won by Moscow.
America decided for the Ukraine months ago, that it has to be perpetual war.

Zelensky needs more money....and more and more.....from American taxpayers.

This is what this stupid war is all about.

1661137480497.png

Forum List

Back