Deshaun Watson wants a trade

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I could see him going to the Jets or Dolphins. Both have high draft picks and are in the market for QBs. The asking price will be high, but Watson is a top 5 QB.

The Texans have already said they wont trade him.

I would do the same thing if I was the Texans. If he doesn’t want to honor his contract let him starve. I would hate to see NFL players forcing trades like NBA players do all the time.

I would do the same thing if I was the Texans. If he doesn’t want to honor his contract let him starve. I would hate to see NFL players forcing trades like NBA players do all the time.

They better keep him or I'm done with the Texans.
I'd love a chance to beat the Ever Loving Shit out of O'Brien for what he did to this team!!!
Who the hell gets rid of a top 3 receiver for what amounts to a ham fucken sandwich!!!!!

As a former Oilers fan and a Texans fan from day one, I can't say that I blame him. I hope the Texans don't make the mistake of trading him, but we all know they're quite capable of making foolish trades...

They better keep him or I'm done with the Texans.
I'd love a chance to beat the Ever Loving Shit out of O'Brien for what he did to this team!!!
Who the hell gets rid of a top 3 receiver for what amounts to a ham fucken sandwich!!!!!
They are going to take a beating on their first two picks that they traded away in the 2021 draft. If they were near the end of each round it may have been more palatable. i always believed from a decade ago or so they had good chances to go deep in the playoffs and even the Super Bowl. But their QB's seemed to not come through in the playoffs. Watson is a good QB that they finally got.

Trust me HereWeGoAgain if you’re going to trade Watson, which it looks like you are, trade him to the Jets over Dolphins. Reason being is Darnold is a good QB that has had a tough time because his supporting cast sucks. I would ask for Darnold, the number 2 pick, Quinnen Williams, and Mekhi Becton. Pick that stud receiver with the second pick and you guys will be back in the playoffs. Of course the Chiefs are still the Chiefs, but you’ll have an entertaining season nonetheless. In any case don’t pick Tua over Darnold. The main reason why Miami didn’t make the playoffs is they started Tua over Fitzmagic in too many games. Tua is a bust. And fuck Watson for being a bitch. Trade him to the worst franchise in sports.

Trust me HereWeGoAgain if you’re going to trade Watson, which it looks like you are, trade him to the Jets over Dolphins. Reason being is Darnold is a good QB that has had a tough time because his supporting cast sucks. I would ask for Darnold, the number 2 pick, Quinnen Williams, and Mekhi Becton. Pick that stud receiver with the second pick and you guys will be back in the playoffs. Of course the Chiefs are still the Chiefs, but you’ll have an entertaining season nonetheless. In any case don’t pick Tua over Darnold. The main reason why Miami didn’t make the playoffs is they started Tua over Fitzmagic in too many games. Tua is a bust. And fuck Watson for being a bitch. Trade him to the worst franchise in sports.

I wouldnt trade him just out of spite.
He can sit on the bench and not get paid all season as far as I'm concerned.

It would be an interesting standoff if he decided to sit out. Eventually he would give in . Trading him does set a bad precedent, but the worst thing that happens for Houston is he starts dogging it out there on the field and they still have to pay him. That’s what James Harden was doing. Kind of hard to do that in football tho.

It would be an interesting standoff if he decided to sit out. Eventually he would give in . Trading him does set a bad precedent, but the worst thing that happens for Houston is he starts dogging it out there on the field and they still have to pay him. That’s what James Harden was doing. Kind of hard to do that in football tho.

That wouldnt reflect well on him as a player.

His offensive line would start mysteriously whiffing on blocks LOL

His offensive line would start mysteriously whiffing on blocks LOL

They do that already...unfortunately it ain't on purpose.

Forum List

Back