Congrats to the Bills, the team Canadians love to cheer for. A sloppy game though IMO.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Colts go for a 2 when down by 8. Huh?

Colts don't kick a field goal when 4th and goal at around the 4 yard line near the end of the 1st half, when they were already up by 3 and of course they don't get the TD.

Bills have the ball on Colts 40, 4 min left, 1st and 10, and instead of keeping it on the ground, eating the clock and at worst getting a FG, they go to throw, lose 25 on the fumble and give the Colts the ball to end the game (which they could have lost),

Then, what I felt was a missed fumble when Colt clearly gets off of his knee, untouched, before getting the ball jarred loose and it's called "down by contact".

I love NFL when there are some fans back and they don't get involved in politics, but man, what a sloppy game. I'm old school when it comes to coaching decisions. Play the percentages and the situation, don't out trick yourself.

In closing, what's the use of slo-mo replay when they seem to get it wrong so often?

Colts don't kick a field goal when 4th and goal at around the 4 yard line near the end of the 1st half, when they were already up by 3 and of course they don't get the TD.

Bills have the ball on Colts 40, 4 min left, 1st and 10, and instead of keeping it on the ground, eating the clock and at worst getting a FG, they go to throw, lose 25 on the fumble and give the Colts the ball to end the game (which they could have lost),

Then, what I felt was a missed fumble when Colt clearly gets off of his knee, untouched, before getting the ball jarred loose and it's called "down by contact".

I love NFL when there are some fans back and they don't get involved in politics, but man, what a sloppy game. I'm old school when it comes to coaching decisions. Play the percentages and the situation, don't out trick yourself.

In closing, what's the use of slo-mo replay when they seem to get it wrong so often?

Bills were extremely lucky to win that game. The missed FG by the Colts, Rivers missing a wide open man in the end zone, a very near interception by Josh Allen. We got lucky many times, but that was without a doubt a fumble at the end. I’ll take the win though. There’s always luck involved in a team making a run to the super bowl. Having said that some really stupid designer QB runs by Brian Daboll. Josh Allen was picking apart their secondary and Daboll kept calling stupid run plays for Josh. I hope Daboll becomes the next coach of the jets.

I DVD’s the game so I’m glad I didn’t come see this before I watched the end. Spoiler alert! Lol

Buffalo almost got screwed. They stripped that ball out at the end of the game. Bad call by the refs. Almost seems like they wanted the colts to send it to overtime. They may say they didn’t want to cost the colts the game with a close call but it was the right call. Buffalo recovered that fumble. The guy got back up to run. Game on. Ball can be stripped.

Anyways, hats off to both teams.

For those who say they are boycotting the nfl, you’re missing a great season. One dude ran for over 2000 yards this year. Fun shit.

Im a little behind on the seahawks so signing off for now. No spoilers.

Forum List

Back