DeSantis will never be President

I don’t agree with this.

I agree with your premise that a good chunk of the population would crawl over broken glass to vote against him. And that most of the other candidates on that stage would have a much better chance of beating Biden.

But Trump only lost by 44,000 votes combined in GA AZ and WI. That’s not a lot.

I’d give Trump a 3:1 or 2:1 chance of him beating Biden.

I’d give DeSantis a 55% chance of winning.
In previous elections, traditional Republicans held their nose and voted for Trump

Don’t think they will today

When given a chance to stand out from other Republicans, DeSantis disappeared.
He continually changed the subject to talk about his preplanned talking points.

More importantly, he put his personality on display. He doesn’t have one.
You kept hoping the other candidates would just walk over and beat the shit out of him.
2028 will not help him. He lacks charisma and just comes off as snarky
This. He's a wannabe strongman fascist. But doesn't have the charisma to pull it off.
Drop out now and save yourself and your family the embarrassment.

Actually, there are not many Republicans who can beat Biden

I thought DeSantis could but seeing him in Prime Time….he can’t
Only because the party will never allow him to peek out from behind their wall of protection around him. Biden wins by default because the Dems have the electoral numbers. It could be a rock sitting on a table as a candidate and that rock would win 51% of the vote.
FACT.
And that is supremely tragic.

You kept hoping the other candidates would just walk over and beat the shit out of him.
He is that special kind of AH and has such a punchable face.

Only because the party will never allow him to peek out from behind their wall of protection around him. Biden wins by default because the Dems have the electoral numbers. It could be a rock sitting on a table as a candidate and that rock would win 51% of the vote.
FACT.

Biden got 51% of the vote only because he was running against Trump. That’s the highest since Reagan IIRC.

The electoral map is heavily weighted towards the Republicans because more weight is given in the Electoral College to red states. In the last eight Presidential elections, a Republican has been elected President three times while the party has only once won a plurality of the vote.

FACT.
Republicans have a very narrow path to 270
Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada

All leaning blue right now

In previous elections, traditional Republicans held their nose and voted for Trump

Same with Biden.
I know I won't get you to say it, but I also know you know it - no one wanted Biden to be President.
That is impossible. What they wanted was to end Trump.

Same with Biden.
I know I won't get you to say it, but I also know you know it - no one wanted Biden to be President.
That is impossible. What they wanted was to end Trump.
Biden’s copse would beat Trump

Literally, if Biden died a week before the election, he would still win

He also very clearly announced he would stomp all over Mexico's sovereignty. Don't be surprised if Mexico files a complaint to our ambassador over that one.

I wouldn't say "never" - but he has some work to do if he wants to get the nomination this time around, obviously whoever gets the nomination will win...if the demafascsit allow a free and fair election.

yes, there are a lot of options in the GOP field...with that said, if he gets the nomination, and the choice is Trump or Xiden...he wins easily....nobody wants to continue going down the dark path we've been on...

He needs to grow a mustache and perfect the goose step.

yes, there are a lot of options in the GOP field...with that said, if he gets the nomination, and the choice is Trump or Xiden...he wins easily....nobody wants to continue going down the dark path we've been on...
Where do you see all those Trump voters coming from? You think women and young people like him better now than they did in 2020?

Forum List

Back