Donald Trump’s Interview With Tucker Carlson Got a Jaw-Dropping Number of Views

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The interview began with Carlson giving Trump an opportunity to explain why he’s not on the debate stage.

“Well you know a lot of people have been asking me that and many people said you shouldn’t do them, but you see the polls have come out and I’m leading by 50 and 60 points and you know, some of them are at 1 and 0 and 2, and I’m saying, do I sit there for an hour or two hours…and get harassed by people that shouldn’t even be running for president? Should I be doing that? And a network that isn’t particularly friendly to me frankly, you know, they were backing Ron DeSanctimonious like crazy and now they’ve given up on him, it’s a lost cause. … I just felt it would be more appropriate not to do the debate…”

At the time of writing, the 46-minute conversation amassed more than 154 million views, with about 75 million views coming in just the first 20 minutes. According to X, this number includes anyone who who views a post - those who scroll past, watch a little bit, and those who watch the entire interview. If it's seen more than once, multiple views are counted.

BJ-
Only watched the first 20 minutes or so - so far.
He still has it, and the Democrats will still do every illegal trick they can think of to stop him.

The interview began with Carlson giving Trump an opportunity to explain why he’s not on the debate stage.

“Well you know a lot of people have been asking me that and many people said you shouldn’t do them, but you see the polls have come out and I’m leading by 50 and 60 points and you know, some of them are at 1 and 0 and 2, and I’m saying, do I sit there for an hour or two hours…and get harassed by people that shouldn’t even be running for president? Should I be doing that? And a network that isn’t particularly friendly to me frankly, you know, they were backing Ron DeSanctimonious like crazy and now they’ve given up on him, it’s a lost cause. … I just felt it would be more appropriate not to do the debate…”

At the time of writing, the 46-minute conversation amassed more than 154 million views, with about 75 million views coming in just the first 20 minutes. According to X, this number includes anyone who who views a post - those who scroll past, watch a little bit, and those who watch the entire interview. If it's seen more than once, multiple views are counted.

BJ-
He still has it, and the Democrats will still do every illegal trick they can think of to stop him.

/---/ Just watched the whole interview. Both Trump and Tucker were great.

He does have this point, with 8 people on stage he wouldn't received much but gotcha questions.

If it pars down to four, including him, he should do the right thing and debate. Ditto for ANY candidate quite frankly.

Last edited:
A statement released from the Trump campaign after the debate said the former president won.

"President Trump won this evening's Republican debate in dominating fashion," said the statement attributed to Trump campaign senior adviser Susie Wiles. "More people watched President Trump's interview with Tucker Carlson than the rest of the field on the debate stage combined. Tonight, voters saw a clear contrast between President Trump engaging in a thoughtful policy discussion about what his second term will look like versus 90-second canned sound bites and platitudes from the debate stage."

Wiles' statement continued: "What is clear after the dust settles: none of the other candidates looked ready to take on Crooked Joe Biden. Only one leader can Make America Great Again, and that's President Donald J. Trump."

BJ-

" do I sit there for an hour or two hours…and get harassed by people that shouldn’t even be running for president?"

He sure can dish it out but can't take it. What a coward. That's your guy. 91 indictments and he shouldn't be running for President.

" do I sit there for an hour or two hours…and get harassed by people that shouldn’t even be running for president?"

He sure can dish it out but can't take it. What a coward. That's your guy. 91 indictments and he shouldn't be running for President.

All politically motivated and impeachable offenses.

BJ-

You understand not everyone who watched that interview is a supporter, right? Trump is like a bad car crash. You know you shouldn't look, but your morbid curiosity won't let you look away.

I love both of them, but there is not a chance in hell that 175 million people watched the entire interview.

The BIG DATA ANALYTICS would be interesting to see. Elon and Tucker know how many engaged for how long.

I would like to know the average duration of engagement.

I love both of them, but there is not a chance in hell that 175 million people watched the entire interview.

The BIG DATA ANALYTICS would be interesting to see. Elon and Tucker know how many engaged for how long.

Again, not all who watched even part of that interview are supporters. I watched it, and I promise you I'm not a supporter. After all of trump's most recent lies, I'm even less of a supporter now than before, and he had no support from me before.

For what it's worth, FOX News posted the debate on their Twitter channel at 5 AM this morning. It has 67.1k views and only 66 likes.

NBC News posted the entire debate on their Youtube page with 2.8k likes and 2.6k dislikes.

The RNC also posted the debate on Rumble. It has 5.52; likes and 845 dislikes.

It's because Trump has something to say.

Compare and contrast to Biden and Kamala. Everything they say is repeated and scripted, and they don't believe a word of it.

He does have this point, with 8 people on stage he wouldn't received much but gotcha questions.

If it pars down to four, including him, he should do the right thing and debate. Ditto for ANY candidate quite frankly.
Except there is that loyalty pledge the RNC wants candidates to sign in order to debate. What I will find interesting is, if Trump is to win the nomination, how many of these candidates will honor their loyalty pledge and put their full support behind Trump. I'm guessing that in at least some of the cases, that loyalty pledge will be broken.

You understand not everyone who watched that interview is a supporter, right? Trump is like a bad car crash. You know you shouldn't look, but your morbid curiosity won't let you look away.

20 million views on an internet site equals 50000 full time viewers.

Nobody in the media has been commenting on it all day. It was less than a nothing burger.

The debate actually got higher ratings than the four major networks.

Forum List

Back