DeSantis will never be President

I wouldn't say "never" - but he has some work to do if he wants to get the nomination this time around, obviously whoever gets the nomination will win...if the demafascsit allow a free and fair election.
Things will only get worse for Trump
All candidates need to be on standby if Trump is convicted

Where do you see all those Trump voters coming from? You think women and young people like him better now than they did in 2020?
84 million voted against Trump in 2020

He has done nothing but convince them they were right

Trump would lose against a turtle.
I find it impossible to see how my fellow conservatives don't see this.
There are just simply too many people who would walk through a desert naked to vote against him, then there are those who would vote for him.
you might be right....and the demafascit would be better off if they ran a turtle...unfortuately, they aren't...they got Xiden. Who's made a record number of Americans worse off with his demafascsit policies....in a free and fair election, he stands no chance

What surprised me a LOT was how easily he was persuaded by party banter and talking points.
It doesn't follow how he governed. He led Florida. A solid independent thinker. But to the day he announced his bid - he completely changed. I very much dislike this. I think he would make a good President, but not if he allows himself to be so easily manipulated.
He would mop the floor against Biden, but the Democrats would never allow Biden to debate.
They can't.
"but the Democrats would never allow Biden to debate"

Same lies said in 2020 before the Biden/trump debates. Funny how it was the orange sexual abuser who ran away at the end.

Where do you see all those Trump voters coming from? You think women and young people like him better now than they did in 2020?
not sure about young people...women yes.

the bottomline is the choice in your hypo is Trump v Xiden....people are worse off due to Xiden's policies, they don't want to continue to be worse off.

"but the Democrats would never allow Biden to debate"

Same lies said in 2020 before the Biden/trump debates. Funny how it was the orange sexual abuser who ran away at the end.
Biden needs to just show up and let Trump be Trump

Things will only get worse for Trump
All candidates need to be on standby if Trump is convicted
I have no doubt the demafacsit will continue to try and make things worse for Trump...but so far all the political prosecutions have only made him poll better.

The problem though for Xiden and the demafacst are things are only going to continue to get worse for Americans as their policies continue to damage our country....

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

84 million voted against Trump in 2020

He has done nothing but convince them they were right
The GOP can no longer count on their customary share of the women's vote. They shot themselves in the foot with abortion. And for most young people the GOP is just a nonstarter due to their position on climate.

DeSantis would not address the question asked and substituted preplanned talking points on other issues

He arrogantly proclaimed, I will not talk about the past, only the future

The GOP can no longer count on their customary share of the women's vote. They shot themselves in the foot with abortion. And for most young people the GOP is just a nonstarter due to their position on climate.

Nikki Haley offered them an out on abortion and they unanimously rejected it

Republicans will run on banning abortion

really? has the GOP position changed on abortion that I am unaware of?

Nikki Haley offered them an out on abortion and they unanimously rejected it

Republicans will run on banning abortion
I watched some of the debate last night....not all of it...who ran on banning abortions?

Forum List

Back