DeSantis: If Florida didn't lead fight against federal COVID overreach, US would look like Canada

And he's right. Sorry but Canada sucks. We truck drivers call truckers from your country "snow Mexicans".

LOLOL.. So you're a truck driver. Surprise, surprise.
What an asshole thing to post.

Destantis is an asshole who can't make a point without trashing the Canadians and you slugs cheer him on. Not exactly intelligent, is he?

Ronnie is dumber and more craven than even his Orange Protege. :)

I'm afraid so.. He sure didn't learn anything from Trump's hamfisted insults .

And he's right. Sorry but Canada sucks. We truck drivers call truckers from your country "snow Mexicans".

Destantis is an asshole who can't make a point without trashing the Canadians and you slugs cheer him on. Not exactly intelligent, is he?

Translation: he didn't give in to the left's bullshit about the pandemic.

How many died of covid in Florida?

Translation: he didn't give in to the left's bullshit about the pandemic.

How many died of covid in Florida?

Florida: 37,772 With a state open for business, very few if any mask mandates and low unemployment throughout the entire pandemic.

How many died of Covid in California? 63,555. With full lockdowns, facemask mandates and misery throughout the whole state as everyone was unemployed.

I'll take Florida for 500, Alex.

Last edited:

It's sick Leftist fuck like you who lack the "intelligence" to see that DeSantis' approach Fauci's plannedemic saved tens of thousands of lives in Florida.

How many died in Florida?

Yes, a truck driver who is also an airplane mechanic. :lol:

Yep, I am. Don't be jealous. I can fly planes, drive trucks and work on 747's. You can check people's bags walking out of Wal Mart to make sure they have a receipt. Thanks to fucking OBama I couldn't find a fucking AP job or much of one when I got out. His economy sucked. I had to go BACK to school and get a CDL. Then got a hell of a job under Trump and so many raises I'm making twice what I was under Obama.

Without trucks you'd be cold, naked and hungry.
I have no issues with trucks or truck drivers. But believing you drive a truck AND work on 747s is a stretch for me. Don’t be offended.

It's sick Leftist fuck like you who lack the "intelligence" to see that DeSantis' approach Fauci's plannedemic saved tens of thousands of lives in Florida.

CA doesn’t get near as many spring breaker college kids from other states. So total cases or deaths prolly isn’t a fair comparison.
Idiot Ron welcomed all those maskless kids and then they all went home and spread it around.

Florida still has 14,000 covid patients in the hospital.
Your point being?

As of June 24, 2021, let's look at the deaths per million in Florida. We have a GREAT governor who is doing a great job. How does President Ron DeSantis sound? I believe he can rescue America after the disaster in the Whitehouse today.

2021-06-24%20States-XL.jpg

See comment #23

Florida isn't a leader in anything but stupidity. Of that, they are the undisputed champs. DeSantis barely even has his job, as he is a nobody with nobody, that barely won, and given Florida voting laws, is questionable at that. He is a Trump sycophant, with no balls, no leadership skills, and his Covid response has killed more people than any governor in the country. Comparing him to Canada is laughable. Any town, in any Province in Canada, has a dog catcher with more leadership skills than DeSantis.

I missed where Governor DeSantis trashed Canadians. Would you kindly provide that source and working link?

Thank you, thank you so much!

I missed where Governor DeSantis trashed Canadians. Would you kindly provide that source and working link?

There's a whole thread on it.. Can't you read?

Florida has the bestest governor! He is right.

I have a granddaughter that seven years old. She attended the second grade this year. Because DeSantis allowed the schools to be open all year here in Florida she got the education she was suppose to get. If she had been in one of the stupid Democrat controlled states she wouldn't have learned anything.

My sons also were able to keep their jobs.

Thank god that Trump also did not succumb to Libtard pressure and shut down the whole country like the Democrats wanted to do.

This piece of shit Joe Dufus is reaping the benefits of the economy not being a complete disaster because of Trump. Of course he is trying to destroy it with inflation, higher taxes, flooding of Illegals, terrible trade deals, higher energy prices and tremendous debt but Trump gave him the best possible economy after the pandemic.

I was reading over some of the lies from Newsmax you post. Biden didn't flip flop on the surge, he was against it. Rightly so.

CA doesn’t get near as many spring breaker college kids from other states. So total cases or deaths prolly isn’t a fair comparison.
Idiot Ron welcomed all those maskless kids and then they all went home and spread it around.

Might you please provide your reliable source and working links supporting your allegation that Florida is responsible for spreading COVID-19. IF that was true, wouldn't Florida have a far higher death rate? What age groups are least likely to be victims of COVID-19?

DeSantis is in the running for Repub Hypocrite of the Year with his proclamation preventing CRT from being taught while...........

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' law punishing student 'indoctrination' is a 'disgraceful' assault on academic freedom, free speech experts warn​

Might you please provide your reliable source and working links supporting your allegation that Florida is responsible for spreading COVID-19. IF that was true, wouldn't Florida have a far higher death rate? What age groups are least likely to be victims of COVID-19?

Forum List

Back