Deranged man pushes Asian woman to death at Times Square subway station

Another murder of an Asian woman. Something evil is going on with these perps.

A deranged homeless man allegedly shoved an Asian woman to her death in front of an oncoming subway train Saturday morning in Times Square, police said.

The horrifying episode unfolded at 9:40 a.m. just nine minutes after the man was caught on video on the platform at the Times Square station at West 42nd Street and Broadway, police said.

Michelle Alyssa Go, 40, was waiting on the southbound platform when she was shoved onto the train tracks and struck by an R train, police said.

“This incident was unprovoked and the victim does not appear to have any interaction with the subject,” Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said in a late afternoon press briefing in the station.

The suspect had first approached another woman, who was not Asian, who became alarmed and moved away, said Assistant Chief Jason Wilcox of the NYPD Detective Bureau.

“She feels that he was about to physically push her onto the train,” he said. “As she’s walking away she witnesses the crime where he pushes our other victim in front of the train.”
Perp
subway-shove-edp.jpg

Another lie. I mean it's so obvious. Don't even know why I'm commenting

Mental illness alone doesn't make a person murder someone. We've seen a ton of black on asian hate crime because there is simply a deep hatred for asians because of their skin color. Why aren't mentally ill blacks attacking whites or hispanics? It's always someone asian.

Mental illness alone doesn't make a person murder someone. We've seen a ton of black on asian hate crime because there is simply a deep hatred for asians because of their skin color. Why aren't mentally ill blacks attacking whites or hispanics? It's always someone asian.

He was looking to push a white woman, but she got a bad vibe and ran away.

Gee, how come there haven't been any Asians rioting, looting and burning?

He was looking to push a white woman, but she got a bad vibe and ran away.

It is extremely easy to push anyone onto the tracks in nyc. He may have harrassed the white woman but ultimately he bypassed her for his real target.

Because they haven't encountered 400 years of slavery and oppression.
And the blacks alive today didn’t experience that, either - and certainly not the scumbag who pushed the innocent woman to her death.

According to your logic, Jews should be pushing people onto the tracks. They’ve experienced millennia of oppression, persecution, expulsions, and mass murder.

Because they haven't encountered 400 years of slavery and oppression.
And P.S. You‘re excusing some lowlife black murderer because 150 years ago his ancestors might have been slaves? You’re disgusting - and the worst example of a liberal.

It is extremely easy to push anyone onto the tracks in nyc. He may have harrassed the white woman but ultimately he bypassed her for his real target.
Even BEFORE the liberals decided to embolden criminals, I never stood near the edge in case someone decided to push me onto the tracks because, as Joe explained above, his ancestors were slaves.

And the blacks alive today didn’t experience that, either - and certainly not the scumbag who pushed the innocent woman to her death.

According to your logic, Jews should be pushing people onto the tracks. They’ve experienced millennia of oppression, persecution, expulsions, and mass murder.

And now you are murdering the Palestinian people, doing to them what the Nazis did to you. You are kind of making my point for me. Violence begets violence.

Come on, your whole argument for Zionism is that Hitler did a nasty to you. But black people can't feel the same way when they've encountered the nasty for 400 years?

And P.S. You‘re excusing some lowlife black murderer because 150 years ago his ancestors might have been slaves? You’re disgusting - and the worst example of a liberal.

Um, no, this guy killed someone because he was mentally ill and did not get adequate treatment... If you had bothered to look into the details of the story, the guy has been in and out of mental hospitals for the last 20 years.

And now you are murdering the Palestinian people, doing to them what the Nazis did to you. You are kind of making my point for me. Violence begets violence.

Come on, your whole argument for Zionism is that Hitler did a nasty to you. But black people can't feel the same way when they've encountered the nasty for 400 years?

Um, no, this guy killed someone because he was mentally ill and did not get adequate treatment... If you had bothered to look into the details of the story, the guy has been in and out of mental hospitals for the last 20 years.
There has been a lot of payoffs using race in this nation. Many nations would have been in revolution or total chaos by now for what we have been doing. Globalist have done this and other agendas to destroy us. And they are succeeding.

This is not new. I stopped a black man from physically threatening an Asian woman on a subway platform more than 30 years ago. It did not seem to have as much to do with the races of the people involved as it did whatever substances the guy was under the influence of.

There has been a lot of payoffs using race in this nation. Many nations would have been in revolution or total chaos by now for what we have been doing. Globalist have done this and other agendas to destroy us. And they are succeeding.
What do you mean by globalist?

Forum List

Back