Dept. of Defense orders a military stand down

Actually, that IS how it works.
Actually, it really isn't. Service members can be vetted and watched/transferred/ discharged for suspicion of extremism. Like, racist activity. Much of the language is already on the books. The rest will be added to the next NDAA, if they even wait that long.
When "suspicion of extremism" means support for the opposition candidate, there's a problem. Without some very carefully written objective criteria, all we're doing is banana republic purging.

This sounds like a military purging to me....get rid of anyone on active duty that may have voiced support of Trump on line or in person....next they will want to know how each soldier voted...this is just like what happens in dictatorships....tell me you don't feel like we have been invaded by a foreign force....

Do you want extremists and white supremacists in the military?

Actually, it really isn't. Service members can be vetted and watched/transferred/ discharged for suspicion of extremism. Like, racist activity. Much of the language is already on the books. The rest will be added to the next NDAA, if they even wait that long.
When "suspicion of extremism" means support for the opposition candidate, there's a problem. Without some very carefully written objective criteria, all we're doing is banana republic purging.

How about radicalized Muslims? You want them in the military?

This sounds like a military purging to me....get rid of anyone on active duty that may have voiced support of Trump on line or in person....next they will want to know how each soldier voted...this is just like what happens in dictatorships....tell me you don't feel like we have been invaded by a foreign force....

Does not sound like a purge, more like an evaluation and fact finding of the extent of a problem. If there is a domestic extremist problem, do you really want the extremists to have the benefit of continued combat training? Were you a member or just an observer from the outside?

Why is it now all of a sudden an issue when its never been in the past?
We all know why so no need to answer....
Maybe they were just finding jobs as mercs overseas instead of applying their skills on the domestic scene.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Does not sound like a purge, more like an evaluation and fact finding of the extent of a problem. If there is a domestic extremist problem, do you really want the extremists to have the benefit of continued combat training? Were you a member or just an observer from the outside?

Why is it now all of a sudden an issue when its never been in the past?
We all know why so no need to answer....
Maybe they were just finding jobs as mercs overseas instead of applying their skills on the domestic scene.

That makes no sense whatsoever.
Nobody cares if after they leave the service they ply their military skill overseas. Looks bad for the service if they do here to attack the country they swore to defend.

I'm still a reservist and there are no openly white supremacist where I've served....but this kind of purge will create nothing but divisive trouble on base.....they aren't looking for white racists they are looking for Trump supporters....

I'm still a reservist and there are no openly white supremacist where I've served....but this kind of purge will create nothing but divisive trouble on base.....they aren't looking for white racists they are looking for Trump supporters....

If that's what you think, maybe you're part of the problem. You want radicalized Muslims in the military? How about Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, 3 percenters, QAnon?

If that's what you think, maybe you're part of the problem. You want radicalized Muslims in the military? How about Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, 3 percenters, QAnon?
Oathkeepers are retired military and haven't harmed you in the least nor would they....proud boys was started by a Hispanic man and they are all 20 somethings...25 years in
active duty Marines and I've never heard of any of these boogie men you site....you are falling for a scam....there is no insurrection going on.....only a purge of everything Trump for better or worse.....

How about radicalized Muslims? You want them in the military?
Are we talking about radicalized Muslims? No, we're talking about average American citizens who may be targeted and discriminated against because they favor one candidate over another. That's very different from giving weapons of war to those belonging to groups that actively seek to kill as many Americans as possible.

Oathkeepers are retired military and haven't harmed you in the least nor would they....proud boys was started by a Hispanic man and they are all 20 somethings...25 years in the Marines and I've never heard of any of these boogie men you site....you are falling for a scam....there is no insurrection going on.....only a purge of everything Trump for better or worse.....

Reporting in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, militia researcher Hampton Stall, from the non-profit Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project, predicted things will get worse before they get better.

"We are going to see a lot of this coalition-building with some pretty nasty actors," he said.

Two groups like the "Three Percenter" militia and American Patriots USA (APUSA) are among those joining forces.

The way patriots are now being hunted down and arrested by fellow men and women who have taken the same oath has disheartened any faith I had in the redemption or reformation of the USA as one entity," the AJC quoted Justin Thayer, who runs the Georgia III% Martyrs. He previously that provided security for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene when she was a candidate.

Chester Doles who heads American Patriots in north Georgia was a member of several other "racist and neo-Nazi hate groups" before he started the new group in 2019. Together, they hope to get Georgia to secede from the union either from an amendment to the Constitution or "the collapse of the American experiment," said Thayer.

"For the last 150 years, the Imperial Yankee culture of the northeast has been molding Georgia — and the South in general — into its 'perfect' image," he said. "Things are different now. Everything has changed. We've seen our last Republican president in American history. The ballot box — we tried as hard as we could try. It's not working."

continued

Oathkeepers are retired military and haven't harmed you in the least nor would they....proud boys was started by a Hispanic man and they are all 20 somethings...25 years in the Marines and I've never heard of any of these boogie men you site....you are falling for a scam....there is no insurrection going on.....only a purge of everything Trump for better or worse.....

Reporting in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, militia researcher Hampton Stall, from the non-profit Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project, predicted things will get worse before they get better.

"We are going to see a lot of this coalition-building with some pretty nasty actors," he said.

Two groups like the "Three Percenter" militia and American Patriots USA (APUSA) are among those joining forces.

The way patriots are now being hunted down and arrested by fellow men and women who have taken the same oath has disheartened any faith I had in the redemption or reformation of the USA as one entity," the AJC quoted Justin Thayer, who runs the Georgia III% Martyrs. He previously that provided security for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene when she was a candidate.

Chester Doles who heads American Patriots in north Georgia was a member of several other "racist and neo-Nazi hate groups" before he started the new group in 2019. Together, they hope to get Georgia to secede from the union either from an amendment to the Constitution or "the collapse of the American experiment," said Thayer.

"For the last 150 years, the Imperial Yankee culture of the northeast has been molding Georgia — and the South in general — into its 'perfect' image," he said. "Things are different now. Everything has changed. We've seen our last Republican president in American history. The ballot box — we tried as hard as we could try. It's not working."

continued
Hype....don't fall for it...this is a Pelosi false flag special....

.they aren't looking for white racists they are looking for Trump supporters....
Paranoid delusion....
That's what you said last year about big tech censoring its Trump subscribers....
And not one was censored simply for supporting Trump. So that dumb point is dismissed.
They were censored for stating their opinion on the election...all of a sudden that's not allowed in America?.....

Forum List

Back