Dept. of Defense orders a military stand down

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
This sounds like a military purging to me....get rid of anyone on active duty that may have voiced support of Trump on line or in person....next they will want to know how each soldier voted...this is just like what happens in dictatorships....tell me you don't feel like we have been invaded by a foreign force....

Get rid of the nut jobs

Large percentage of the TRUMPmob that attacked the Capitol were military or exmilitary

This story is being smoothed over by the media but this is a huge deal and could lead to a force reduction by people retiring in droves...or being discharged involuntarily....

This sounds like a military purging to me....get rid of anyone on active duty that may have voiced support of Trump on line or in person....next they will want to know how each soldier voted...this is just like what happens in dictatorships....tell me you don't feel like we have been invaded by a foreign force....

We ARE living under an active dictatorship of the CONGRESS. Think for a moment about who has been leading the charge against our "normal" rule of law for the last four years, and who continues to lead the charge against the rights and freedoms of the American People. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Cortez, Omar and the rest. Biden is a puppet of Congressional leadership.

But yes, absolutely—the purges have begun; purges based on race, privilege level, religious and political beliefs. And yes, this sort of thing only happens under dictatorships. Welcome to our new Amerika.

Does not sound like a purge, more like an evaluation and fact finding of the extent of a problem. If there is a domestic extremist problem, do you really want the extremists to have the benefit of continued combat training? Were you a member or just an observer from the outside?

Does not sound like a purge, more like an evaluation and fact finding of the extent of a problem. If there is a domestic extremist problem, do you really want the extremists to have the benefit of continued combat training? Were you a member or just an observer from the outside?
All of that can be done without the theatrics of a stand down...no this is something more...if you are on active duty and supported Trump on social media remove it...today.....

Split nation....split military....I wonder which side is larger.....

Unfortunately the "sides" are not so clearly defined as say, during the lead up to the first Civil War. This time around the "sides" are all mixed together, both geographically and politically co-located. The ability for "our side" to organize and march is currently being hamstrung by the Nazi-like surveillance State under Pelosi, Schumer and the rest. If any conservative/patriotic core force attempts to unite and grow and prepare for internecine war, Google, Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, the NSA, DIA or whatever other domestic spy agency will expose them as terrorists in a heartbeat. The current situation is messy as fucking hell.

Get rid of the nut jobs

Large percentage of the TRUMPmob that attacked the Capitol were military or exmilitary
Are you saying that our military doesn't like our fascist cheating government and certainly did not vote for BIDEN? Gee, does anyone like biden? Who the f voted for him?
China.....

Get rid of the nut jobs

Are you saying that our military doesn't like our fascist cheating government and certainly did not vote for BIDEN? Gee, does anyone like biden? Who the f voted for him?

A whole lot of NPC fairies and sprites voted for Biden. Along with a whole hell of a lot of dead people.

All of that can be done without the theatrics of a stand down...no this is something more...if you are on active duty and supported Trump on social media remove it...today.....
Huh? What do you envision a stand down does? People pulling off overlooks to go back to base and take a class? Uh, no.

If you are on active duty and supported Trump on social media at any time remove it...today.....

Several buddies of mine are currently on active duty with the Army and Marine Corps and in various national guard units. I've advised them to do the same, as I've advised other buddies who recently retired like me. Myself, I never post political opinion under my "real" name or any of my pen names. My wife and I were talking about this last night, deciding if I should cancel my Twitter account, which helps me sell books, or just nod and smile across social media and agree with whatever insanity the woke cultists have to say. I get asked all the time by fans of my books where I stand on all kinds of leftist garbage talking points. So far I've been real lucky in dodging those bullets, but it's probably only a matter of time.

I must also note an alarming trend among some active duty guys I know. Some of them, all combat vets, seem like dudes who ought to be conservative as hell—I mean we're talking good old country boys, some of them—but instead have taken up some kind of belief that shooting conservative traitors, like anyone who "stormed" the Capitol, isn't such a bad idea. I don't know if they're running scared, trying to hold onto their careers at any cost, blend in for now, or what. But some of the shit they've been saying about conservatives being traitors is downright chilling.

Why such paranoia? Trump's not around to help you. Must be all in your mind, right?

Forum List

Back