Denying The 2020 Election Wasn't A Winning Strategy For Political Newcomers

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Election-denying newcomers running in open seats or against Democratic incumbents had a harder time on Tuesday — in the races that have been called, the majority of these candidates have lost. Of the 80 non-incumbent Republican election deniers who ran for House, Senate, governor, secretary of state, and attorney general, just 22 are currently projected to win (28 percent), while 49 (61 percent) are projected to lose…”

It will be interesting to see if Republican election deniers abandon lying about the 2020 election.

“Election-denying newcomers running in open seats or against Democratic incumbents had a harder time on Tuesday — in the races that have been called, the majority of these candidates have lost. Of the 80 non-incumbent Republican election deniers who ran for House, Senate, governor, secretary of state, and attorney general, just 22 are currently projected to win (28 percent), while 49 (61 percent) are projected to lose…”

It will be interesting to see if Republican election deniers abandon lying about the 2020 election.
Dims have been denying elections for years now hasnt affected them too much.

I think they should keep that strategy. The WH will be the Dems forever

/----/ So, Hildabeast is out of the running in 2024. Good news.

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election 'Was Not On the Level': 'We ...

Mairead McArdle. October 9, 2020, 9:07 AM · 2 min read. Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details...

Democrats have a bias against the truth. They should just admit that they cheated in the 2020 election.
I guess that answers OP’s question!

Dims have been denying elections for years now hasnt affected them too much.
Define: "denying elections".

I asked you to define "Dims" in another thread and you didn't respond. Did you make this up, or did you echo it from a Trumpanzee?

Another Trump-endorsed candidate fails.

“Arizona Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly will win a full six-year term, CNN projects, defeating Republican Blake Masters, a venture capitalist who was backed by former President Donald Trump and had repeated some of his falsehoods about the 2020 election.”

No, I mean like those who grew up receiving "participation" trophies and never learned the concept that losing is also part of a contest's equation.
/——/ Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I’ll delete it if I still have the time.

Election denier Mark Finchem loses secretary of state race in Arizona

‘Republican Mark Finchem, a prominent election denier, has lost to Democrat Adrian Fontes in the race for Arizona secretary of state race, NBC News projects.

Fontes, a former top elections official for Maricopa County, will succeed Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, the Democratic nominee for governor.

Finchem was among a host of GOP candidates for statewide office who have repeatedly cast doubt over Joe Biden’s presidential victory or falsely claimed that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump in Arizona.

Last year, Trump backed Finchem's candidacy and highlighted his record of defending the stolen election claims. “Mark was willing to say what few others had the courage to say” about the 2020 election, Trump said in offering his public support.’

Very good.

Election denier Mark Finchem loses secretary of state race in Arizona

‘Republican Mark Finchem, a prominent election denier, has lost to Democrat Adrian Fontes in the race for Arizona secretary of state race, NBC News projects.

Fontes, a former top elections official for Maricopa County, will succeed Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, the Democratic nominee for governor.

Finchem was among a host of GOP candidates for statewide office who have repeatedly cast doubt over Joe Biden’s presidential victory or falsely claimed that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump in Arizona.

Last year, Trump backed Finchem's candidacy and highlighted his record of defending the stolen election claims. “Mark was willing to say what few others had the courage to say” about the 2020 election, Trump said in offering his public support.’

Very good.
/---/ Is Finchem denying his loss? Not a trick question. I'm just asking.

Forum List

Back