Dennis Prager to Dave Rubin: Americans today are more divided than the Civil War...we disagree on every single issue of importance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I’m very anxious

I want my country to survive. I want to look back on all of this and go, ‘Wow, that was tough, but we made it through’ — just the way grandparents talked to me about the Depression. I want to have this in our rearview mirror, but I don’t think that will happen for a while

America is facing the greatest threat it ever has — period, full stop

the unique set of political problems we are dealing with have made it the fourth great crisis. The others are the Civil War, the Depression and World War II

It’s going to take a concerted effort on the part of a lot of well-intentioned people not to stand by and just say, ‘I don’t agree with what’s going on,’ but to somehow get involved in the political process and shore up these institutions

Last edited:
Debt, inflation Southern border invasion, hatred of law-order, riots, empty shelves, manufacturing sent overseas long ago, supply chain problems = we are not first world anymore

I’m very anxious

I want my country to survive. I want to look back on all of this and go, ‘Wow, that was tough, but we made it through’ — just the way grandparents talked to me about the Depression. I want to have this in our rearview mirror, but I don’t think that will happen for a while

America is facing the greatest threat it ever has — period, full stop

the unique set of political problems we are dealing with have made it the fourth great crisis. The others are the Civil War, the Depression and World War II

It’s going to take a concerted effort on the part of a lot of well-intentioned people not to stand by and just say, ‘I don’t agree with what’s going on,’ but to somehow get involved in the political process and shore up these institutions

The culture war is not important. Fuck Prager.

• Banned
Meh, maybe take a month-long hiatus from constantly looking for divisive shit to post might help.....Just sayin'. 😐
just because i try to find interesting thought-provoking content doesn't mean i'm divisive. free speech baby

It starts with the message and the messenger. People are sheep. Especially democrats. Marxists have taken over media and incurious democrat sheep take their cues from that. That has to change. Americans need media accountability.

Forum List

Back