Dems want to pack the USSC

Made up nonsense. That isn't what investigators said.
What did they say? I quoted what the committee said.
Which one are you quoting. As you know there were at least 8 different committee investigations of Benghazi.

Republicans' $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud ...

After a more than two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings,

Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the Select Committee on Benghazi issued its report.
You said 14 and now eight. Which is it, leftist? The committee I said was the bipartisan one led by Gowdy.

Democrats and Republicans on the committee agreed?
the 12-member panel, broken out 7-5 for the majority party.

The Republicans on the committee released their main report on June 28, 2016 with committee chairman Gowdy saying its contents should "fundamentally change the way you view Benghazi."

the 12-member panel, broken out 7-5 for the majority party.

The Republicans on the committee released their main report on June 28, 2016 with committee chairman Gowdy saying its contents should "fundamentally change the way you view Benghazi."
I quoted That the Democrats agreed. Not sure what else you want from me. We can all agree we didn’t handle the situation very well.

Lying under oath by a sitting president is a clear threat to our national security. I don’t care what he was lying about.
That's a contradiction on it's face. You say any lie would be a threat to national security?
What about Trumps 32,000 lies the WSJ confirmed during his time in office.
Trump never lied under oath. Clinton committed perjury in a vain effort to avoid being sued for sexual harassment. My expectations of politicians not lying are low, I believe in the old saying “you can always tell when a politician is lying; his lips are moving”.

I quoted That the Democrats agreed. Not sure what else you want from me. We can all agree we didn’t handle the situation very well.
(The Democrats' version of the report acknowledges "security measures in Benghazi were woefully inadequate").

They also said that the state department embassy security budget was cut by 25%

The reason for it's woeful inadequacy.

You mentioned what, but you purposefully left out why.

Trump never lied under oath. Clinton committed perjury in a vain effort to avoid being sued for sexual harassment.

In its written questions, the Mueller team focused on five topics for Trump: an infamous Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 between Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort and a Russian attorney; the dissemination of hacked emails from the Democratic Party; a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow; Manafort and Russia-related campaign issues

On all topics, Trump’s written answers said he did “not recall” or had “no recollection” of information the special counsel asked about.

Trump maintained in his written answers that he had no knowledge at the time of the Trump Tower meeting and that he had “no recollection of being told” that Russian President Vladimir Putin supported him and opposed Hillary Clinton.

Trump claimed he had the best memory, yet lied, saying he could not remember.

And that was under oath.

Trump never lied under oath. Clinton committed perjury in a vain effort to avoid being sued for sexual harassment.

Trump’s testimony said in the leadup to the general election he “spoke by telephone with Roger Stone from time to time during the campaign” but had “no recollection of the specifics of any conversations” he had with Stone during that time period

he did “not remember the specifics” of what he knew at the time. Trump’s written answers showed he did “not recall” being told about efforts by Russian officials to meet him or senior members of his campaign or any involvement on his part to change the Republican Party’s platform position on arming Ukraine.

Trump claimed he had the best memory, yet lied, saying he could not remember.

And that was under oath.

(The Democrats' version of the report acknowledges "security measures in Benghazi were woefully inadequate").

They also said that the state department embassy security budget was cut by 25%

The reason for it's woeful inadequacy.

You mentioned what, but you purposefully left out why.
Either way they were inadequate and if you read the book there were US jets close by and they weren’t deployed. Not due to budget cuts but poor decision making. Are you ever not a dishonest leftist? Answer me.

By what measure? i quoted the FBI investigation summary by the director that speaks to your claim you made up wholecloth.. And you are running from it at full sprint. you won't even mention it. Because it is the final word, and you no likey. Tough. The Hilary email scandal was gutted by the FBI, but you think it was a 'spiracy. Cool.

Made up nonsense. That isn't what investigators said.
What did they say? I quoted what the committee said.
Which one are you quoting. As you know there were at least 8 different committee investigations of Benghazi.

Republicans' $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud ...

After a more than two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings,

Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the Select Committee on Benghazi issued its report.
You said 14 and now eight. Which is it, leftist? The committee I said was the bipartisan one led by Gowdy.
LOL

You mean this "bipartisan" investigation, ShortBus?

"Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen." - Kevin McCarthy

Joe Manchin will keep the worst dem policies from passing (filibuster, HR-1, DC statehood, popular vote, etc.)
For now.
I'm waiting for Joe Manchin to switch parties, WV is the reddest of states, Biden did not win one district in WV, so Joe is on the wrong side of the fence for his voters.
Scuttlebutt is? He is aiming for a Governorship. That takes, finesse, and playing both sides.

. . . OTH? W/O GOP support for a Jan. 6th investigation? No way in hell he would join the GOP.

He's more likely to take a job in the private sector as a corporate payoff.

If Joe Manchin can get a great job and let Governor Justice fill his senate seat, that would be a great outcome too.
He'd make a great governor, but with the democrat's war on energy, WV needs a good game plan to come back to prosperity.

Faun
The irony only thing is they grilled her for 3 days after you all had her convicted and she was found guilty of nothing.
All piss and wind and hate. Well done.

On Thursday, the justices voted 6-3 to uphold Arizona’s voting law, which banned ballot harvesting — the practice of allowing third parties to collect absentee ballots and drop them off for counting — and invalidating votes cast in the incorrect precinct. Democrats argued that both provisions had a disparate impact on racial minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

“Today’s ruling is another blow to voting rights,” tweeted Sen. Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat. “We must abolish the filibuster and pass the For the People Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act. And we must expand the Supreme Court.”

“Can we finally stop pretending it’s radical to expand the Supreme Court, abolish the Electoral College, and end the filibuster?” asked Robert Reich, a liberal activist and former secretary of labor under President Bill Clinton. “We do these things, or we let democracy die. It’s really that simple.”

“EXPAND THE COURT OR YOU GET NOTHING,” tweeted the Nation’s Elie Mystal

The Democrat Party is at war against our democracy*.
If they can't win, they change the rules.
The Supreme Court ruled correctly that States have the right to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
So now the Democrats want to pack the court with far left radical and racist Democrat Judges.
The Supreme Court is supposed to protect the citizens, not the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes.
If they can get away with packing the court they will be able to get away with anything.
Don't need to pack it, just need to remove the one or two illegitimate appointees and have Joe fill the spots.
ANYBODY the left disagrees with 8s "illegitimate "

Forum List

Back