Which of these are the best reasons for Blacks to support Democrats?

Choose the reasons why blacks overwhelming choose Democrats

• Because Democrats are the party of slavery and Republicans set them free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because a great number of Democrats voted against Civil Rights

• Because black communities within Democrat run cities are poor & in turmoil

• Because Democrats sell them victim roles on their TV sets

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Because Democrats promise to throw them a bone in the form of entitlements & reparations

• Because welfare keeps people in their place as substandard, poor & dependent

• Because the Democrats constantly patronize blacks they're pitiful & different "but equal"

• Because blacks likely live better lives in Republican run districts like everyone else.

• Because left propaganda & projection

• Legalized drug market and free drugs too

• Other

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
What is it, I think around 90% of blacks support Democrats over Republicans, so there must be a reason why. Choose the two reasons why they make this decision.

Other: Trumpsters and Trumpism.

Can you link me to a post where you're right about something? Trump's only been in the game five years, dumb fuck.

Plus the elephant in the room Trump received more black support than recent Republicans past, dumb fuck.

because democrats never let the race issue go, always reminding blacks they are basically still slaves to the whites.
because democrats are always promising reparations, but never delivering anything
because democrats would rather give handouts than good jobs, like AOC making Amazon's HQ2 move to VA
because democrats know how to maintain their urban plantations

Last edited:

Can you link me to a post where you're right about something? Trump's only been in the game five years, dumb fuck.

Plus the elephant in the room Trump received more black support than recent Republicans past, dumb fuck.
You posted a poll, I responded.

If you don't like my response, tough shit.

You posted a poll, I responded.

If you don't like my response, tough shit.

You posted a post, I responded.

If you don't like reality tuff shit, but it does mean you're a Demonicrat.

What is it, I think around 90% of blacks support Democrats over Republicans, so there must be a reason why. Choose the two reasons why they make this decision.

Other: Because the Republican Party is not the party of the Big Tent and racists are welcome.

Other: Because the Republican Party is not the party of the Big Tent and racists are welcome.

Did you just suggest the left has no members who are racist? If that's so, why does their base sell racism daily?

The conservative base is consistent regardless of color, welcoming and rational. As for the "Big Tent party", this is their sign:

America's First Trans Pageant Winner Is Competing In 'Miss USA'

Last edited:
WTH_Progs?
Would it be that republicans are racist white supremeists? Nooooo. Surely not.
They always been so kind and caring to them. Even Christian like.

Forum List

Back