Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

It's like comparing a pebble to a boulder. Stop trying to equivocate.
Attempting to argue about the comparative size is a fools errand.

The right simply employs different tactics. Lately they’re using threats to silence people. If you speak out, they will organize harassment campaigns.

in other words, I have no response so I will simply say it is irrelevant.

It is relevant.
It’s not. The DoJ adheres to actual legal definitions. The statement from “SJW” has nothing to do with it.

In other words, I have no response so I wont discuss this.

Well done.

What are you....like 12 years old? Shouldn't you be in school?
Do you think replying with “wrong again” is a legitimate discussion?

It’s not. The DoJ adheres to actual legal definitions. The statement from “SJW” has nothing to do with it.
Wrong. The DoJ cleans up a mess with "corrections" made by administration officials. Happens with both parties.

Cya.

Say hello to Rachel for me.

Attempting to argue about the comparative size is a fools errand.

The right simply employs different tactics. Lately they’re using threats to silence people. If you speak out, they will organize harassment campaigns.

Size matters in this case. Systemic attempts vs. isolated incidents matters in this case.

The right doesn't try to stop speakers in general, the left does. The right doesn't bully social media into banning opposing opinions, the left does.

Size matters in this case. Systemic attempts vs. isolated incidents matters in this case.

The right doesn't try to stop speakers in general, the left does. The right doesn't bully social media into banning opposing opinions, the left does.
These are more vague generalizations.

What is systemic about it? Any speaker? That’s a stretch and totally unsupported. Speakers in general? What are you talking about?

Being kicked off social media is far less traumatic than the bullying that takes place with the right carrying out organized online terrorism of people that say things they don’t like.

These are more vague generalizations.

What is systemic about it? Any speaker? That’s a stretch and totally unsupported. Speakers in general? What are you talking about?

Being kicked off social media is far less traumatic than the bullying that takes place with the right carrying out organized online terrorism of people that say things they don’t like.

So being silenced is not as bad as having mean things said about you?

To a leftist, being bullied is having to hear something you disagree with.

I guess snowflakes gotta snowflake.

So being silenced is not as bad as having mean things said about you?

To a leftist, being bullied is having to hear something you disagree with.

I guess snowflakes gotta snowflake.
You’re overstating what the left does and understating what the right does.

It’s not having mean things said about you. It’s having people doxxing you, calling you, threatening your safety, calling your family, calling in both threats, SWATing.

This is how the right tries to silence people.

Yes. Being kicked off Twitter is far less traumatic than having organized threatening harassment campaigns directed against you.

You’re overstating what the left does and understating what the right does.

It’s not having mean things said about you. It’s having people doxxing you, calling you, threatening your safety, calling your family, calling in both threats, SWATing.

This is how the right tries to silence people.

Yes. Being kicked off Twitter is far less traumatic than having organized threatening harassment campaigns directed against you.

Nope, not even close.

All tactics started and perfected by the left.

Leftism has an inherent belief that other ideas are invalid. You don't see that as much on the right. What we think is your ideas are stupid.

And again, your side defines harassment as having to hear an opposing opinion, and maybe someone calling you an idiot.

A direct question. I don't believe same sex marriage is the same as traditional marriage. Do I have a right to that opinion, yes or no?

To clarify, I am ok with SSM if it is added to marriage laws via State legislative action, my issue is that the right to it isn't in the Constitution. Thus my issue is with HOW SSM was implemented, not that it WAS implemented.

Nope, not even close.

All tactics started and perfected by the left.

Leftism has an inherent belief that other ideas are invalid. You don't see that as much on the right. What we think is your ideas are stupid.

And again, your side defines harassment as having to hear an opposing opinion, and maybe someone calling you an idiot.

A direct question. I don't believe same sex marriage is the same as traditional marriage. Do I have a right to that opinion, yes or no?

To clarify, I am ok with SSM if it is added to marriage laws via State legislative action, my issue is that the right to it isn't in the Constitution. Thus my issue is with HOW SSM was implemented, not that it WAS implemented.
You simply play semantics. There’s no rationality here. Just word games that you use to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

You simply play semantics. There’s no rationality here. Just word games that you use to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

And you cherry pick isolated incidents to play a sad version of the tu quo que game.

Only the Democrat filth would spin a lover's spat between two queers to be a Right Wing attack on our nation.

And you cherry pick isolated incidents to play a sad version of the tu quo que game.
Weren’t you just whining that I wasn’t responding to your cherry picked isolated incidents?

Your semantics games are lame. Like when you said that same sex marriage has nothing to do with gender. Obviously it does but you’ll pretend otherwise because it would harm your pre-existing belief.

Here you ignore the harassment campaigns on the right and pretend that harassment means something to me that it doesn’t.

Weren’t you just whining that I wasn’t responding to your cherry picked isolated incidents?

Not cherry picked. I gave MULTIPLE examples from just a 1-2 year period. You know what events I am talking about.

Not cherry picked. I gave MULTIPLE examples from just a 1-2 year period. You know what events I am talking about.
Labeling something as “cherry picked” serves only to minimize it without having to address it.

It’s more weak semantics.

You label something as “systematic” is also more semantics to expand your examples into something larger.

It’s all just semantics to support the “we are good and they are bad” mindset. That mindset is a mental prison. It doesn’t ever let you think for yourself. You’re just part of a group and follow along.

Labeling something as “cherry picked” serves only to minimize it without having to address it.

It’s more weak semantics.

You label something as “systematic” is also more semantics to expand your examples into something larger.

It’s all just semantics to support the “we are good and they are bad” mindset. That mindset is a mental prison. It doesn’t ever let you think for yourself. You’re just part of a group and follow along.

It's a proper analysis of the data at hand. You are trying to tu quo que when the balance of bad behavior on this topic clearly tilts to your side.

This isn't about good or bad, it's about supporting free expression or not supporting it. And the left does not support it.

It's a proper analysis of the data at hand. You are trying to tu quo que when the balance of bad behavior on this topic clearly tilts to your side.

This isn't about good or bad, it's about supporting free expression or not supporting it. And the left does not support it.
No, it’s narrative crafting.

Again, arguing about the extent of these actions is merely revealing bias and has no relevance.

Your examples are people shouting down speakers at universities. I’d say these are isolated incidents unless you’re prepared to claim that every conservative is shouted down at every university. Moreover, saying it’s systemic is unsupported because university speakers are hardly the forefront of speech given it affects a minuscule portion of the population.

Your analysis is motivated by bias. Not data.

Forum List

Back