Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

But actual vandalism you don't care about. as long as it's Catholics and other Jeebus freaks right?

I consider it being a lying fuck. Like you.
Where did I say anything about actual vandalism?

Imagine thinking that you can bring up abortion as a way to accuse the left of being more violent.

As if abortion clinics aren’t subject to massive amounts of violence and vandalism. You won’t find the stories of it on CNN because it’s just so common.

There’s hundreds of attacks on abortion clinics every year.

You’re not a liar. You’re a clueless moron.

I consider it being a lying fuck. Like you
One of your articles considered it harassment.

Ironically that’s what you accused the left of doing yet you link to an article that does exactly that. Yet again, you faceplant into your own bullshit.

Where did I say anything about actual vandalism?

Imagine thinking that you can bring up abortion as a way to accuse the left of being more violent.

As if abortion clinics aren’t subject to massive amounts of violence and vandalism. You won’t find the stories of it on CNN because it’s just so common.

There’s hundreds of attacks on abortion clinics every year.

You’re not a liar. You’re a clueless moron.

Your side considers someone praying outside a clinic "violence"

And you are an SJW lemming twat-waddle.

FOAD. (look it up)

One of your articles considered it harassment.

Ironically that’s what you accused the left of doing yet you link to an article that does exactly that. Yet again, you faceplant into your own bullshit.

No content, just "see what they did, ignore what we did"

Please outlive your children.

Your side considers someone praying outside a clinic "violence"

And you are an SJW lemming twat-waddle.

FOAD. (look it up)
You’re lying about what my “side” says. We are well aware of what assault is.

You just are lying to hide from the truth. You can’t possibly be so stupid as to not know that violence at abortion clinics has been extensive and going on for decades.

You’re lying about what my “side” says. We are well aware of what assault is.

You just are lying to hide from the truth. You can’t possibly be so stupid as to not know that violence at abortion clinics has been extensive and going on for decades.

Again, your side calls peaceful protest violence.

The progressive mantra "your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

I’m just laughing that you’re own articles do what you falsely whine about the left doing.

Loser.

You are laughing at your own ignorance and hackery.

Please make the world a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.

Again, your side calls peaceful protest violence.

The progressive mantra "your speech is violence, our violence is speech"
That’s your side. The vast majority of protests over social justice in summer 2020 were entirely peaceful but the right scoffs over it.

Violent attacks on abortion clinics are well known. You can choose to lie about it, but it only shows that youre not intellectually honest. Just another partisan hack.

That’s your side. The vast majority of protests over social justice in summer 2020 were entirely peaceful but the right scoffs over it.

Violent attacks on abortion clinics are well known. You can choose to lie about it, but it only shows that youre not intellectually honest. Just another partisan hack.

Mostly peaceful, remember the talking point.

You ignore millions in property damage in multiple cities, a federal courthouse under siege for months.

But I bet you think 1 protest/riot at the Capitol is the end of democracy right?

I bet you are 5 years out of college, a gen Z moron working below your supposed level.

It’s your article. I bet you didn’t even read it.

You should really read your own articles before they make you look like an ass.

I read them, you just don't really think left wing violence is violence.

Meanwhile one nun praying outside an abortion clinic is a threat right?

The story is unraveling, blowing up faster than Hillary's 'Russian Collusion' scandal....

And I still don't give a damn.

A house was broken into by a homeless, wandering, mentally disturbed illegal alien / Canadian who didn't have any pants on.

If this had happened anywhere but in San Fran - where they have a massive number of mentally ill homeless people who poop and drop use needles in the sidewalk and in childrens' parks, and where crime is out of control - the story might have been truly news-worthy. But this is San Fran 'SSDD San Fran'.

Call the local cops, take him to the precinct, remove tbe cuffs, walk him outside, let him go. Its the Democrats' perverted version of 'justice'.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

A mostly peaceful protest broke out at the Pelosi home when 50 illegal alien Canadians wearing no pants stormed tbe jome and set fire to Paul Pelosi's bedroom.

Why is this guy still locked up? Isn't he a candidate for Kalifornia's no cash bail?

Let him go!
The no cash bail is for those who attack regular citizens not high level democrats or members of their families.

I will check your Master in CE with an MBA focus in quantitative analytics. I am extremely smart but I don't know my IQ. It may be too high to measure. Where I kick your sorry ass is I have a moral compass. Ethics are most important to me. I don't support anyone or anything that allows white supremacists and QAnon to be on the team. I cannot support evil. Trump is evil. I love my country, not Donald Trump. I am not a supporter of seditionists.
Intelligence is important. Morality is more important. I see you focus on intelligence.. That says a lot about what you value. I find you stupid.
That is just one great man's opinion. You should feel very lucky that I give you any of my time.
lol

What a clown.

I promise you I have more degrees with more Latin on them than you do.

And moral compasses are a dime a dozen. The Muslims who throw gays off rooftops have moral compasses too

It's just that YOURS IS CORRUPT. Your priorities are all wrong. No one cares about your moral fucking compass, they care about your BEHAVIOR.

You can't be rioting in every major population center and then whining about a few pissed off righties. That's called hypocrisy, writ large. It tends to indicate your moral compass is pretty worthless

I think we should both agree that disinformation is a thing and it can be dangerous.
No. We do not agree. Not at all.

Disinformation is YOUR responsibility.

If you're too stupid to discern, it's no one's fault but yours.

You disrespect law enforcement, you bullshit to cover the people like you. There is no excuse. You are as bad as liberal rioters who attacked police (killed none) and put business on fire. You are them. You are disgusting. You are what you hate.
Killed FORTY people.

Injured TwO THOUSAND cops

Why do you feel the need to minimize this assholiiness?

lol

What a clown.

I promise you I have more degrees with more Latin on them than you do.

And moral compasses are a dime a dozen. The Muslims who throw gays off rooftops have moral compasses too

It's just that YOURS IS CORRUPT. Your priorities are all wrong. No one cares about your moral fucking compass, they care about your BEHAVIOR.

You can't be rioting in every major population center and then whining about a few pissed off righties. That's called hypocrisy, writ large. It tends to indicate your moral compass is pretty worthless
I can see that I intimidate you.

Forum List

Back