Dems Are Panicking Over Planned Forensic Audit of 2020 PA Election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nothing says legitimate election like fighting against transparency, hiding behind piles of razor wire, and 30,000 troops you don’t trust.

Nothing says legitimate election like fighting against transparency, hiding behind piles of razor wire, and 30,000 troops you don’t trust.

Yep.

1626020709971.png

A forensic audit is exactly what is needed. It will find illegal fraudulent ballots made of odd types of paper, possibly from foreign countries. It will find ballots lacking official government watermark seals. Now we just need 2 or 3 more states so the electoral totals will switch by enough votes.

I'm not saying the election was stolen or not - I don't really know enough either way to commit an opinion to it but what I will say is that if they've nothing to hide, why don't they embrace the forensic audit with open arms in the interests of being vindicated and putting it to bed forever?

I'm not saying the election was stolen or not - I don't really know enough either way to commit an opinion to it but what I will say is that if they've nothing to hide, why don't they embrace the forensic audit with open arms in the interests of being vindicated and putting it to bed forever?
Why didn't trump show his taxes until he was forced to? IF he had nothing to hide? or let those under subpoena testify, or not pardon those who knew of his guilt?

LOL. Nah. No one is "panicking". If anything, we are amused. So, sure. knock yourself out. Because this scam will be exactly like the others.

At the end of it all, Rump will still be a loser and this will end in lawsuits similar to the "Build the Wall" scam. While millions of dollars will be raised from the ever credulous mouth-breathing trumpies!

Why didn't trump show his taxes until he was forced to? IF he had nothing to hide? or let those under subpoena testify, or not pardon those who knew of his guilt?
What’s Trumps taxes to you? Accusing Obama of letting Trump cheat on taxes gets you nowhere.

How many years do these republican swine want to check election results? How many years are they going to demean America?

I don't know the answer. Does it really matter? you'd have to ask him about his personal tax affairs.

Can you answer my question now please instead of irrelevant whataboutary.

Forum List

Back