America’s Largest Vote Getter Is Less Popular Than Obama and Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nothing says legitimate election like winning while having no supporters, fighting against election transparency and then scurrying behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust.

Nothing says legitimate election like winning while having no supporters, fighting against election transparency and then scurrying behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you don’t trust.

They are dismantling the fence around the WH.

We voted against trump not for biden.

Trump will lose again if he runs for president unless Hillary runs. You noticed that Trump won because Hillary is hated.
She should have went on Howard stern when she ran against trump. He invited her. But she played it safe and lost. She went on after she lost and came across very likable

We voted against trump not for biden.

Like against The Hag and not for Trump?

HRC1-NP.jpg

I suspect Biden's popularity will settle in somewhere no higher than 45%. He was elected as nothing more than a caretaker president, a bridge to real leadership which neither party has nominated for president these last 2 elections.

Wow. ONLY 65% of the GOP have a very unfavorable opinion of Biddum? Now they say it will be a test for Biddum to see what political power he has out stumping for McAuliffe. I predict that with Uncle Joey supporting him, that he fails.

I suspect Biden's popularity will settle in somewhere no higher than 45%. He was elected as nothing more than a caretaker president, a bridge to real leadership which neither party has nominated for president these last 2 elections.
45%??? Without MSM pumping his tires and bad-mouthing trump 24/7, he would be the same as Hillary. The caretaker pt is a joke. He just gives Europe to Russia, and he has no trick up his sleeve against China. I highly doubt that US can survive 4 yrs of Biden.

Forum List

Back