Dems Are Panicking Over Planned Forensic Audit of 2020 PA Election

Nothing says legitimate election like fighting against transparency, hiding behind piles of razor wire, and 30,000 troops you don’t trust.

LOL. Nah. No one is "panicking". If anything, we are amused. So, sure. knock yourself out. Because this scam will be exactly like the others.

At the end of it all, Rump will still be a loser and this will end in lawsuits similar to the "Build the Wall" scam. While millions of dollars will be raised from the ever credulous mouth-breathing trumpies!
Sending Biden puts the lie to your words. If this was 'nothing' then Biden and folks wouldn't waste the time and risk another gaff filled outing.
Yawn. And, if Biden didn't go, you numbnuts will claim that the Dems are too scared to show their face. Whatever feeds your fantasy, chump.
Hardly, if Biden didn't go, nobody would have anything to say. Biden jumping on a plane the minute an audit is announced says something. You dumbass liberal shills can keep pretending it's nothing, even though this move is totally out of character of his crap administration.
Like I said, whatever rocks your boat.

Here is my prediction: No matter what the audits by "Cypher Nutjobs" or whoever gets the contract, Nothing. Will. Change.

Biden will still be the president and Rump will still be a loser whining in Florida. And, you morons will still be angry and out of money.

So, go for it. If you morons can't see a scam after all these years of grift from the orange one, you deserve to be scammed.
We'll see. You folks NEED it to be wrong. If there is anything, there will be changes. Liberals aren't circling the wagons, and revisiting old myths and red herrings for nothing. The last time Biden jumped on a plane without weeks of planning was for a disaster, so when he jumps on a plane for this, what are we supposed to think?
Here's a tip, fella. Nobody cares a fuck what you losers think. You lost. Suck it up. Remember my words. Nothing. Will. Change.

Rump will still be a loser and Biden the winner in the WH. Buh-bye!!!

Nothing says legitimate election like fighting against transparency, hiding behind piles of razor wire, and 30,000 troops you don’t trust.

LOL. Nah. No one is "panicking". If anything, we are amused. So, sure. knock yourself out. Because this scam will be exactly like the others.

At the end of it all, Rump will still be a loser and this will end in lawsuits similar to the "Build the Wall" scam. While millions of dollars will be raised from the ever credulous mouth-breathing trumpies!
Sending Biden puts the lie to your words. If this was 'nothing' then Biden and folks wouldn't waste the time and risk another gaff filled outing.
Yawn. And, if Biden didn't go, you numbnuts will claim that the Dems are too scared to show their face. Whatever feeds your fantasy, chump.
Hardly, if Biden didn't go, nobody would have anything to say. Biden jumping on a plane the minute an audit is announced says something. You dumbass liberal shills can keep pretending it's nothing, even though this move is totally out of character of his crap administration.

Here is my prediction: No matter what the audits by "Cypher Nutjobs" or whoever gets the contract, Nothing. Will. Change.

Biden will still be the president and Rump will still be a loser whining in Florida. And, you morons will still be angry and out of money.

So, go for it. If you morons can't see a scam after all these years of grift from the orange one, you deserve to be scammed.
We'll see. You folks NEED it to be wrong. If there is anything, there will be changes. Liberals aren't circling the wagons, and revisiting old myths and red herrings for nothing. The last time Biden jumped on a plane without weeks of planning was for a disaster, so when he jumps on a plane for this, what are we supposed to think?
Here's a tip, fella. Nobody cares a fuck what you losers think. You lost. Suck it up. Remember my words. Nothing. Will. Change.

The panic shown by you Leftards is hilarious.

The people who told them Trump “colluded with Russia” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump said neo-Nazis were “fine people” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump advised to “drink bleach” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

And the hope from trumptards that this audit will be the ticket? Priceless!!! Thanks, for the laughs, chumps.

I guess we'll see. Biden staying in the White House is a loss for America. That moron was unfit before any talk of dementia. Couple that with his replacement is Harris, and America is doomed to four years of failure, stagnation, and social unrest.

I guess we'll see. Biden staying in the White House is a loss for America. That moron was unfit before any talk of dementia. Couple that with his replacement is Harris, and America is doomed to four years of failure, stagnation, and social unrest.
LOSS ??? Markets soaring So sorry you traitors aren't in it

And the hope from trumptards that this audit will be the ticket? Priceless!!! Thanks, for the laughs, chumps.
It's not even "hope" for many of them. They're sure of it. It's what the pillow guy is saying, and no doubt others in their echo chamber.

It's a safe bet that, when this all goes into the shitter, they'll say it was The Evil Deep State Hitler Swamp Commies™. So THAT'S covered.

This is the programming, and they haven't deviated.

Yeah, that’s why you Leftards in full panic mode trying to prevent transparency.

Trump won PA by at least 400k votes, likely more.
The people of PA. did not vote away their energy jobs. That was the wrong state to steal.
10 illegal votes cast in Penn ALL 10 for Trump
Bullshit. What are you scared of if there was no fraud?
How long do you need to prove this is all BS , Republicans trying to diminish our election process?
Wrong, Democrats have already done it by blocking audits and refusing to cooperate. Making sure our elections are secure can only help this country. Democrats are destroying democracy by stopping audits and investigations.
Sounds like trump blocking subpoenas pardoning crooks Maybe Dems are learning from trump??
Pretty stupid answer. Democrats refuse to investigate an obviously stolen election.
We're learning Just like repubs refused to look into republican trash attacking our Capital
The Great Lego Revolution that nearly toppled the USA sure has you Leftards piddling your diapers.

1626041920223.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

LOL. What does it say about your orange douche bag that he got beaten by Biden? It must really suck to be a trumptard. Suck it up, morons you got more hurt coming your way.

Yeah, that’s why you Leftards in full panic mode trying to prevent transparency.
If that's what helps you sleep at night, sure keep telling yourself that. It won't change the fact that Rump is a loser and Biden is a winner. :itsok:

View attachment 511577
The fantasy is strong in this one. Don't stop drinking the kool-aid, chump. Will hate for you to wake up to reality. :itsok:

LOL. What does it say about your orange douche bag that he got beaten by Biden? It must really suck to be a trumptard. Suck it up, morons you got more hurt coming your way.
It says the fraud was massive, asshole.

cyber ninjas is preventing transparency

I'm not saying the election was stolen or not - I don't really know enough either way to commit an opinion to it but what I will say is that if they've nothing to hide, why don't they embrace the forensic audit with open arms in the interests of being vindicated and putting it to bed forever?
Why didn't trump show his taxes until he was forced to? IF he had nothing to hide? or let those under subpoena testify, or not pardon those who knew of his guilt?
I don't know the answer. Does it really matter? you'd have to ask him about his personal tax affairs.

Can you answer my question now please instead of irrelevant whataboutary.
Again scot this audit crap is just that,,,BS ,,All political to undermine our election process to make it easier for repub garbage to win 60+ court decisions Supremes , many republicans , What do you want now?? Blood?
This was the first election in Pennsylvania with “mass” mail-in voting. In 2020, there were 2.7 million ballots cast by mail and absentee compared to about 263,000 absentee ballots cast in 2016. Many of these ballots were counted at offsite locations with little outside observation or oversight. Furthermore, mail ballots without signature verification were permitted to be counted across the Commonwealth. And, of course, all of this transpired in the midst of Covid-19 where uncertainty and fear impacted the conduct of the election.

Additionally, in the weeks leading up to the election, the Department of State repeatedly altered the manner in which Pennsylvania’s election was conducted. Those who voted in person were held to a higher standard than those who mailed in their ballots. Signatures required for mail-in ballots were rendered meaningless as the PA Supreme Court ruled that ballots could not be rejected based on an analysis of the voter’s signature.

On September 17th, the PA Supreme Court ruled that counties had to count ballots received up to three days after Election Day. A week before the election, the Department of State told the U.S. Supreme Court that ballots received after 8 p.m. on November 3rd would be segregated. But the department changed the rules two days before the election and directed counties to canvass those ballots upon receipt. The U.S. Supreme Court had to step in and order the counties to segregate the ballots.

Just hours before the polls opened on November 3, the department changed the rules again by providing late guidance on how to help voters whose mail-in or absentee ballots were incorrectly completed. The “guidance” resulted in inconsistent application across the Commonwealth. Some counties contacted voters as directed while others did not. There was no basis for that guidance in current or case law.

The closest thing to an investigation we got was a small so called “risk-limiting” audit which consisted of a sample of only 45,000 randomly selected ballots from the November Election. Not nearly the type of investigation that was needed to determine any fraud, misconduct, or technical anomalies. This audit was conducted by the Department of State and did not include public input or outside observers.

The Pa Supreme Court did more than that. They concluded that Pennsylvania's election laws did not allow for rejecting ballots on the basis of signature. The legislature can pass a law if they don't like it.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that. They have a right to interpret the Pa Constitution.

Want to know why the guidelines were applied inconsistently. Because Republicans knew a mail in ballot was likely a vote for Biden. They were not going to give Biden more votes if they could stop it.

The bottom line is that no evidence of fraud. What they want is a phony audit.

Forum List

Back