Arizona Attorney General Blasts DOJ for Interfering with Election Audit

Someone who felt they legally won an election would welcome an audit instead of sending hundreds of lawyers to try to stop an audit.
We welcome audits by people who want to follow the law regarding voter privacy and election integrity.

I don't welcome illegal audits. Do you?
The courts ordered this audit, shitforbrains.

There are laws regarding how election material can be handled. I doubt the crazy amateurs the Republican party hired (and we still dont know who is paying all their bills) were aware of all the laws.

You Nazis are scared. You fear you won't be able to lie this all away. You can't keep the facts from coming out, so you use your Baghdad Bob's in the Reich propaganda corps to slander and distort in hopes that you can discredit the facts. Using Oberfuhrer Garland and Gestapo to intimidate the auditors and obstruct justice shows the fear you Nazis have.

Nothing says legitimate election like sending hundreds of lawyers to try to stop an election audit and using defamation to promote false information and surrounding yourself with piles of razor wire bolstered by 30,000 soldiers you openly don’t trust.

Tough shit. This "fraudit" is a political exercise. Only happening because Republicans control the state.
It should be shut down. With prejudice. The election is over. Enough recounts, audits, and lawsuits.
He lost. Time for his supporters to deal with it and time for the alt-right to stop dragging this out to use
as a media cudgel until the 2022 campaigns start up.

Will be fun when we hear of the audit results.
Then it’s on to Georgia and Wisconsin.

Nothing says legitimate election like sending hundreds of lawyers to try to stop an election audit and using defamation to promote false information and surrounding yourself with piles of razor wire bolstered by 30,000 soldiers you openly don’t trust.

Merrick Garland is talking about enforcing election laws. What's wrong with that?

Someone who felt they legally won an election would welcome an audit instead of sending hundreds of lawyers to try to stop an audit.

I agree and have said the same right along. If they truly believe Biden won they would applaud any audit to prove it. All they have done is bitch and moan and try to stop audits.

That alone speaks volumes about how unsure they are that Biden won fairly.

We welcome audits by people who want to follow the law regarding voter privacy and election integrity.

I don't welcome illegal audits. Do you?
The courts ordered this audit, shitforbrains.
Not exactly.

The courts ruled that the state Senate had every right to demand a full forensic audit, and that the insubordinate Maricopa County Commissioners were ordered to get the hell out of the way.

Merrick Garland is a Zionist traitor masquerading as (the totally illegitimate) AG....

Since you hate JOOOOOOZZZZZ, you should join the Nazi democrats, they are pro-Islamic terrorist and hate Jews just like you do.

Fucking fool.
He is mentally ill.

Creatures like this were once a bit more prevalent on the right compared to the left, but over the last 5 or 6 decades, they have become increasingly rare on the right and downright common on the left. It is all because of the systematic propaganda aparatus created by Arabs with connections to Nazis in the 30s and 40s.

I agree and have said the same right along. If they truly believe Biden won they would applaud any audit to prove it. All they have done is bitch and moan and try to stop audits.

That alone speaks volumes about how unsure they are that Biden won fairly.

No one is unsure. Every leftist on this board fears being CAUGHT. Not a single one of them believes this was a free and fair election. They like the outcome and will tell any lie to support their Reich, but they know as well as we do that this election was a sham, on the level of a central African banana republic.

The courts ruled that the state Senate had every right to demand a full forensic audit, and that the insubordinate Maricopa County Commissioners were ordered to get the hell out of the way.
This is not a forensic audit in that it intends to prove a crime. That is not the jurisdiction of the state senate. This audit is for supposed information gathering to benefit future legislation.

Merrick Garland is a Zionist traitor masquerading as (the totally illegitimate) AG....

Since you hate JOOOOOOZZZZZ, you should join the Nazi democrats, they are pro-Islamic terrorist and hate Jews just like you do.

Fucking fool.

Once again, we see how BLM and Zionism are incredibly similar. Each has an army of idiot shout em down card tossers.

As for those behind the steal, they are all Jews, so you must be a democrat to notice, or so the SUB claims....

Chris Wray
Raffensberger
Hobbs
Whitmer
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Toomey

I don't. I applaud legitimate elections like the one we just had.

You applaud an outcome that gives your Reich power.

You no more think this election was legitimate than I do.
I would have accepted either outcome like I accepted the last election that my side lost.

You know what I didn't do? I didn't beat up a bunch of cops on my way to storming the floor of the Senate to try and stop them.

Fucking fool.

Once again, we see how BLM and Zionism are incredibly similar. Each has an army of idiot shout em down card tossers.

As for those behind the steal, they are all Jews, so you must be a democrat to notice, or so the SUB claims....

Chris Wray
Raffensberger
Hobbs
Whitmer
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Toomey

You're a fucking idiot.

Barrett is an outspoken Catholic.

Kavanaugh is a life long Catholic.

Gorsuch is Episcopalian

Wray is a Nazi pile of shit, but claims to be Methodist.

I would have accepted either outcome like I accepted the last election that my side lost.

You know what I didn't do? I didn't beat up a bunch of cops on my way to storming the floor of the Senate to try and stop them.

Like you did in 2016?

You fucking liar.

You know that the election was rigged, and you support rigged elections.

You only care about your Reich, about absolute power under a totalitarian dictatorship.

You are a Nazi - simple as that.

Like you did in 2016?

You fucking liar.

You know that the election was rigged, and you support rigged elections.

You only care about your Reich, about absolute power under a totalitarian dictatorship.

You are a Nazi - simple as that.
Yeah, like I did in 2016.

Remember how Clinton conceded in 2016? I do. Here's a refresher.

Fucking fool.

Chris Wray
Raffensberger
Hobbs
Whitmer
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Toomey

You're a fucking idiot.

Barrett is an outspoken Catholic.

Kavanaugh is a life long Catholic.

Gorsuch is Episcopalian

Wray is a Nazi pile of shit, but claims to be Methodist.

And Rupert Murdoch is a Catholic because he says so and you have a beak and a birdbrain.

Zionist Jews lie about being Jewish.

Sincerely,

Col tim osman
Simon Elliot
LBJ
BIden
Ted Cruz and his daddy, who was pals with lee Harvey Oswald
Mike huckabee
Mike pence

Forum List

Back