Democrats, was Trump right? Is Putin a genius?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Since democrats believe that Putin is responsible for the out of control inflation and gas prices and the Stock Market tumbling 1000 points every day because he invaded the Ukraine, is it safe to say that Putin was a genius since he is to blame for the destruction of America?

If so, why did this not happen the first time Putin invaded the Ukraine?

Since democrats believe that Putin is responsible for the out of control inflation and gas prices and the Stock Market tumbling 1000 points every day because he invaded the Ukraine, is it safe to say that Putin was a genius since he is to blame for the destruction of America?

If so, why did this not happen the first time Putin invaded the Ukraine?
That is definately one possibility.Since in Stalinism there are many
ways to stir a martini.Since Russians don't drink Martinis.
Plus old fartbagger Joe has about as much sense as a
boll weevil dressing up for Halloween.

And they will say that Putin got Trump elected in 2024 as well

So he must be a genius.
" Since when was genius found respectable? "
-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning { English poet } 1806-1861

A dictator can declare himself a genius. Who's going to tell him he isn't?

Putin's actions have rarely turned out as he would have wished. He was apparently a very accomplished thief and system rigger in his own country but as a world leader he is pretty crappy.

Bu but Russia was the greatest country evah according to 44. When it was suggested that Russia was an enemy 44 said the 1980s called and wanted their foreign policy back. We even gave them a misspelled reset button, basically because no one but those in Russia speak Russian, that was meant to cement relations. Are you telling me that the great 44 was wrong? Say it isn’t so. How devastated will his followers be? Those that hold his name forever on high.

You forgot that they also believe Putin managed to get Trump elected in 2016 using an array of hard hitting targeted FB posts…that no one saw.
Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted in 2016.

Well, that and he orchestrated the hacking of the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and released their e-mails through Wikileaks.
Gee what a busy little beaver of a guy.
You gots like definitive proof of that.Not crap like some
- The Steele Dossier - which took a couple years to unravel but
was a planned Hoax.By Hillary's DNC.And her law firm Coie Perkins.
And the F.B.I. with Comey.BTW where is the lying Hack Comey.
Or Big John O. Brennan.Besides hiding out at CNN for an occasional
rant chock full of Lies.Which was their stock in trade.
I guess if one can learn to hate America enough that's the place
to hang out.At CNN. Or MSNBC.

Last edited:
Trumps accuracy of things he blurbs out will be Historically
calibrated as correct.Maybe a little bit too plain spoken but
quite accurate.Starting with his claim he and his Campaign were
Spied on.

Trump is a low IQ bully. Nothing more.

and Trump is a Democrat

If we assume that Trump is Putin's weapon, then Putin has destroyed the Republican Party.

Why should the Democrats be dissatisfied?

Trumps accuracy of things he blurbs out will be Historically
calibrated as correct.Maybe a little bit too plain spoken but
quite accurate.Starting with his claim he and his Campaign were
Spied on.

Trump was the king of hyperbole, no doubt about that, however, his campaign was spied on. He used the word "wiretapped" which the Democrats jumped on as false, but that is merely semantics. His campaign was monitored by the FBI based on false information derived from his political adversary. Nobody can deny that with a straight face.

Bu but Russia was the greatest country evah according to 44. When it was suggested that Russia was an enemy 44 said the 1980s called and wanted their foreign policy back. We even gave them a misspelled reset button, basically because no one but those in Russia speak Russian, that was meant to cement relations. Are you telling me that the great 44 was wrong? Say it isn’t so. How devastated will his followers be? Those that hold his name forever on high.
Um ... Two very articulate Conservatives pundits and Media talkers
Dennis Prager and Miss Laura Ingraham speak fluent Russian.
Add Sebastian Gorka to that list as understanding Russian
given he has a Doctorate in political science.

and Trump is a Democrat

If we assume that Trump is Putin's weapon, then Putin has destroyed the Republican Party.

Why should the Democrats be dissatisfied?
I think it would be just Too Easy to make the case since the weekend
is upon us ... Enough already about Them Democrats.
We've heard and tolerated far too much from them Democrats
this week.

Trump was the king of hyperbole, no doubt about that, however, his campaign was spied on. He used the word "wiretapped" which the Democrats jumped on as false, but that is merely semantics. His campaign was monitored by the FBI based on false information derived from his political adversary. Nobody can deny that with a straight face.

It's standard procedure for anyone who repeatedly call the Russian embassy. Has been for 70 years. That triggers surveillance.

Well, that and he orchestrated the hacking of the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and released their e-mails through Wi

Not only that, I hear Putin is responsible for monkey pox and the baby formula crisis.

The man is everywhere!

A dictator can declare himself a genius.
Yeah, we know.

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018
Who's going to tell him he isn't?
His own stupidity.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Trump didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.

Forum List

Back