Democrats, was Trump right? Is Putin a genius?

and Trump is a Democrat

If we assume that Trump is Putin's weapon, then Putin has destroyed the Republican Party.

Why should the Democrats be dissatisfied?
They only way to dissatisfy the DNC is not to assassinate the conservative members on the Supreme Court.

But that is a sore subject for them right now since their first assassinating failed.

What I do know is that the Left has revealed where some of their children attend school for the crazies to go after, so there is that

It's standard procedure for anyone who repeatedly call the Russian embassy. Has been for 70 years. That triggers surveillance.
No need to go whole hog.All that is needed for surveillance
of democrats is a few semi tractor trailer loads of cheap
wooden Rat Traps.Conveniently placed around D.C. and Major
Metropolis.

Um ... Two very articulate Conservatives pundits and Media talkers
Dennis Prager and Miss Laura Ingraham speak fluent Russian.
Add Sebastian Gorka to that list as understanding Russian
given he has a Doctorate in political science.
Lol no wonder you're all screwed up.

Yeah, we know.

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

His own stupidity.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Trump didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.
What if he had said "antiviral" instead of "disinfectant"?

It's standard procedure for anyone who repeatedly call the Russian embassy. Has been for 70 years. That triggers surveillance.
when did trump call the embassy? or are you talking about the totally legit call Flynn had? mind you. it was Obama’s doj that said it was a legit call

And my hangnail.
Not your hangnail too!

1654950620494.png

Trump was the king of hyperbole, no doubt about that, however, his campaign was spied on. He used the word "wiretapped" which the Democrats jumped on as false, but that is merely semantics. His campaign was monitored by the FBI based on false information derived from his political adversary. Nobody can deny that with a straight face.
Glad you used the term " straight face ". I can't help but think of
this Dizzy Liz Cheney.Her face so prevalent at Thursday night's made for
TV Show Trial.Her face seemed perfect.It will go down in History as the Face
of a verifiably Proud Liar and Traitor.What was said non stop about her old man.
Who I defended under Bush 43.Liz Cheney is the Haliburton Oll well fires
still smoking high into our atmosphere.
She'll need much more than a Priest,Preacher and Rabbi to eventually
clear her conscience.If they can locate one.

when did trump call the embassy? or are you talking about the totally legit call Flynn had? mind you. it was Obama’s doj that said it was a legit call
Multiple calls were made from Trump Tower.

Is that what you were told? You are a dupe.
Yes, retard, thanks to the last republican that was installed as president.

Just six weeks after the September 11 attacks, a panicked Congress passed the "USA/Patriot Act," an overnight revision of the nation's surveillance laws that vastly expanded the government's authority to spy on its own citizens, while simultaneously reducing checks and balances on those powers like judicial oversight, public accountability, and the ability to challenge government searches in court.

The Patriot Act increases the governments surveillance powers in four areas:

1. Records searches. It expands the government's ability to look at records on an individual's activity being held by a third parties. (Section 215)
  2. Secret searches. It expands the government's ability to search private property without notice to the owner. (Section 213)
  3. Intelligence searches. It expands a narrow exception to the Fourth Amendment that had been created for the collection of foreign intelligence information (Section 218).
  4. "Trap and trace" searches. It expands another Fourth Amendment exception for spying that collects "addressing" information about the origin and destination of communications, as opposed to the content (Section 214).

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs".

If you inject anything liquid into the lungs you will get pneumonia.

Only an idiot would think he was actually suggesting that people should inject a disinfectant. He was essentially brainstorming out loud and certainly didn't intend for it to be taken literally. This is done quite often in engineering circles. Everyone gets together and throws out general ideas on how to fix or design something and those ideas are then used towards creating a workable solution.

Only an idiot would think he was actually suggesting that people should inject a disinfectant. He was essentially brainstorming out loud and certainly didn't intend for it to be taken literally. This is done quite often in engineering circles. Everyone gets together and throws out general ideas on how to fix or design something and those ideas are then used towards creating a workable solution.
Trump is an idiot. Trump is not an engineer or a doctor.

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs".

If you inject anything liquid into the lungs you will get pneumonia.
Gee whiz. Did he actually say "inject into the lungs"? Please show me that video.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You are the local expert at interpreting the TRUE meaning of every word that ever came out of the man's mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back