Democrats versus Republicans in four charts

How many Dem run welfare cities are located in red states, well there you go.

Name some awesome gop run cities .

AHAHAHAHA name a Dem run city that's awesome :auiqs.jpg:

Boston , NYC, Seattle , Portland , San Fran .

I can go on n on. The crappy cities are mostly in red states .

LOL Portland and Seattle are shit holes and San Fran has shit all over their sidewalks. :itsok:

Lol! Those blue cities are the economic engine of the nation .

You still haven’t listed your red cities ! Bring it on bitch !

Deanie boy I've noticed that on several threads you go on and on about the poor white people in Appalachia, and somehow it's Pres. Trump's fault they have been in poverty for decades.

Let me ask a pointed question: Exactly what did Obama do during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states? ... :cool:
I'll raise you one, what did Obama do for blacks in eight years?

Deanie boy I've noticed that on several threads you go on and on about the poor white people in Appalachia, and somehow it's Pres. Trump's fault they have been in poverty for decades.

Let me ask a pointed question: Exactly what did Obama do during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states? ... :cool:
What should he have done? He tried to give them Healthcare and now they are crying it's being taken away.

The GOP is 90% white for a reason. What do you think that reason is?

Protected them from your kind.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico, or West Virginia, but California, where nearly one out of five residents is poor. That's according to the Census Bureau's Supplemental Poverty Measure, which factors in the cost of housing, food, utilities and clothing, and which includes noncash government assistance as a form of income.

Extensive environmental regulations aimed at reducing carbon dioxide emissions make energy more expensive, also hurting the poor. By some estimates, California energy costs are as much as 50% higher than the national average. Jonathan A. Lesser of Continental Economics, author of a 2015 Manhattan Institute study, "Less Carbon, Higher Prices," found that "in 2012, nearly 1 million California households faced … energy expenditures exceeding 10% of household income. In certain California counties, the rate of energy poverty was as high as 15% of all households." A Pacific Research Institute study by Wayne Winegarden found that the rate could exceed 17% of median income in some areas.

Protected them from your kind.
What? I want people of color to succeed, you want them dependent on government for a vote. Sorry, you're a dick.

How many Dem run welfare cities are located in red states, well there you go.

Name some awesome gop run cities .

AHAHAHAHA name a Dem run city that's awesome :auiqs.jpg:

Boston , NYC, Seattle , Portland , San Fran .

I can go on n on. The crappy cities are mostly in red states .

LOL Portland and Seattle are shit holes and San Fran has shit all over their sidewalks. :itsok:

Lol! Those blue cities are the economic engine of the nation .

You still haven’t listed your red cities ! Bring it on bitch !
Greenville SC, Google it. Just don't move here.

What efforts have President Trump made to alleviate poverty in the Appalachia are and the surrounding southern states?

Republicans on the USMB go on endlessly that Democrats are all on welfare and Republicans and Red States pay for everything.

It all comes down to dollars and cents.

DhNTfGaXUAAi7ri.jpg

Look at a map of the states, it's easy to see why the difference.
DhNTmESX4AEftYf.jpg

Education if very important. It's true that you can spend a lot of money on degrees that are pretty much worthless as far as a good paying job. But a good degree is better than no degree.

And regardless what Republicans say, college is NOT bad for America.

DhNTSF4WkAEmcfJ.jpg

It's like the bottom of all four categories are nearly solid Red.
DhNTXDGW4AE4qAB.jpg

How many of those states at the bottom are part of Appalachia?

If the GOP is so good at ending poverty, then explain Appalachia. Or even Red States.

Democrats need to fight smarter and harder if we want to save this country. Republicans can't do it. They don't have the sense, the education nor the tools. And they are too easily led by a con man.

I often put forth the idea of splitting up the US into two or three smaller countries so conservatives can go their own way and have their own country, and then do all they do in red states in their own country on a national scale. Very few of them like the idea and this is why. The blue states are the successful states, the states where people make money and are successful. The red states are the taking states where college is viewed as the devil's work and welfare is widely used.

If conservatives actually had to go form a country of their own and ran it by the rules red states are run by the entire country would be one big Appalachia with a 50ft wall around it.

Imagine how arrogant are the people at Fox News and con-talk-radio that they have actually convinced all these people to believe the opposite of what the reality is. And how sad that so many people are forever convinced to vote against their own best interest in all these red states.

And the lefties like yourself we would big one big Chicago or Detroit. Besides look at Calif and Illinois two very blue states in a mess.

Financially, they are both doing well, eagle.
I guess they are saving money living in tents.............hmmm.............nice policy out there.............short on water.............I know.......use 5 gallons of water in each pot plan............

Way to go California.............leading the way off a cliff.

Forum List

Back