Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

We grew some in our backyard as a teen in northern ohio.

I live where it grows in large numbers in southern Ohio.

It's a weed. It isn't hard.

As a teen my mom never worried about the pot plants I kept planting, she knew I'd kill them.

At least in SoCal they take daily care, don't under or over water, used the right fertilizer. Trim dead leaves off. Maybe in some places they are easier, my experience is they are a difficult and finicky plant.

That's nice. Wanna answer the question?

I marijuana legal in your country?

Nope...

{
Legal status[edit]
In 1985, the People's Republic of China joined the Convention on Psychotropic Substances and identified marijuana as a dangerous narcotic drug, and illegal to possess or use it. The penalty for marijuana possession in China is disputed from various sources, but according to the Law on Public Security Administration Punishments, marijuana smokers shall be detained for 10 to 15 days and fined a maximum of 2,000 yuan.[14]

}

Cannabis in China - Wikipedia

We grew some in our backyard as a teen in northern ohio.

I live where it grows in large numbers in southern Ohio.

It's a weed. It isn't hard.

As a teen my mom never worried about the pot plants I kept planting, she knew I'd kill them.

At least in SoCal they take daily care, don't under or over water, used the right fertilizer. Trim dead leaves off. Maybe in some places they are easier, my experience is they are a difficult and finicky plant.
I grow them indoors and they are rarely a problem.

Nope...

{
Legal status[edit]
In 1985, the People's Republic of China joined the Convention on Psychotropic Substances and identified marijuana as a dangerous narcotic drug, and illegal to possess or use it. The penalty for marijuana possession in China is disputed from various sources, but according to the Law on Public Security Administration Punishments, marijuana smokers shall be detained for 10 to 15 days and fined a maximum of 2,000 yuan.[14]

}

I have to admit, I don't understand your particular brand of stupidity.

However I do admire your total commitment to it.

Nope...

{
Legal status[edit]

}

You mean you are not one of those dumpling a day writers for China???

Let me guess and Ana de Armas will never call me her sex God but only in my dreams and even then she refuses...

( Had to make this post because I can never let someone out retard me!!! )

Great more smelly loser pot heads
Is everyone who has a beer after work an alcoholic?

A solid level THC joint IS not A beer!
How many people have just one beer.

Better question is how many pot heads go on a killing spree, beat their loved ones to death or get into physical altercation because of pot?

Society knows booze can cause people to beat and kill each other and the only thing I ever killed after a hit off the bong is a bag of chips!!!

You people go watch "Reefer Madness" and then get back to us on the legalization idea.

Yeah, and masturbation make you go blind and have hairy palms... I mean if we are going down that old road then why not go down all roads of stupidity and I know you were being sarcastic but many idiots on this board believe pot is a dangerous drug that turn us into mass murdering zombies!!!

Better question is how many pot heads go on a killing spree, beat their loved ones to death or get into physical altercation because of pot?

Society knows booze can cause people to beat and kill each other and the only thing I ever killed after a hit off the bong is a bad of chips!!!
The worst crimes I've personally heard being blamed on pot are driving too slow and maybe shoplifting a couple of Twinkies.

Nope...

{
Legal status[edit]

}

Worry about getting dope legalized in your country, Chang.

Leave America to we Americans.

Society knows booze can cause people to beat and kill each other and the only thing I ever killed after a hit off the bong is a bad of chips!!!
The worst crimes I've personally heard being blamed on pot are driving too slow and maybe shoplifting a couple of Twinkies.

Ohhh, the mass eating of Twinkies should cause us to think twice about the legalization of pot!!!

Save the El Subarino’s!!!

I doubt I spelt it correctly but just think of Woody H. in Zombieland!

Nope...

{
Legal status[edit]

}

Worry about getting dope legalized in your country, Chang.

Leave America to we Americans.
You do realize you're single handedly dropping the collective IQ in this thread by a dozen points, right?

I'm not going to look it up, but I'll give enough details that others can fact check if they please.

In Glendora, CA in 1985, a house with 5 people in it was raided in the middle of the night. All 5 residents were murdered, brutally. This was in lily white Glendora. The house was of course used to sell pot. The man of the house often had 30 or 40 pounds of pot in it. That is a lot of money even at $100 an ounce, which was the going price at the time.

Quintuple murder is just a bit more serious than shoplifting a couple of twinkies.

Oh, and I had a dumbass friend who drove into a stop sign because he was too stoned to see it.

I'm not going to look it up, but I'll give enough details that others can fact check if they please.

In Glendora, CA in 1985, a house with 5 people in it was raided in the middle of the night. All 5 residents were murdered, brutally. This was in lily white Glendora. The house was of course used to sell pot. The man of the house often had 30 or 40 pounds of pot in it. That is a lot of money even at $100 an ounce, which was the going price at the time.

Quintuple murder is just a bit more serious than shoplifting a couple of twinkies.

Oh, and I had a dumbass friend who drove into a stop sign because he was too stoned to see it.
That was theft not drug use, moron.

The IQ in the room drops again thanks to you.

You people go watch "Reefer Madness" and then get back to us on the legalization idea.

If you drop some vitamin A and watch it backwards you'll see the Devil's secret message to you!

Seriously, anybody remember it being shown at the midnight movies?

Forum List

Back