Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

Cannabis is not a "drug", Pothead.

It's worth noting why I call this poster "Pothead", which has nothing to do with cannabis, but with his knee-jerkoff propensity to call anyone he takes issue with "Pol Pot". A mind about as wide as the gap on a tape recorder head.

Then he's got this shit:

Leave America to we Americans [sic].

I love the way Pothead sets up his sentence and suddenly chicanes to the nominative case where the construction calls for the objective. He must be stoned.

Poor Sluggo, can't wrap his 15 IQ points around yet another subject.

{ A drug is any substance that causes a change in an organism's physiology or psychology when consumed.[3][4] Drugs are typically distinguished from food and substances that provide nutritional support. Consumption of drugs can be via inhalation, injection, smoking, ingestion, absorption via a patch on the skin, suppository, or dissolution under the tongue. }

It's okay Sluggo, everyone here is already aware that you are really quite stupid.

Drugs are MADE, Pothead. Cannabis is a PLANT. It comes from NATURE, not from a lab.
I think THC is a naturally-occurring drug, like these, and Uncensored gave you the definition...
Opium poppy
Alcohol (fermented fruit)
Coca leaves
Ephedra sinica bush (Sudafed, meth)
Psilocybin mushroom
Willow bark (aspirin)
Sassafras root (ecstasy)
Penicillium mold

Nature provides. Herbal Highs was the name of a booklet that we have back in the day.

Poppy are not illegal to grow. Just don't get caught scoring the seed pods and harvesting the latex.

It's worth noting why I call this poster "Pothead", which has nothing to do with cannabis, but with his knee-jerkoff propensity to call anyone he takes issue with "Pol Pot". A mind about as wide as the gap on a tape recorder head.

Then he's got this shit:

I love the way Pothead sets up his sentence and suddenly chicanes to the nominative case where the construction calls for the objective. He must be stoned.

{ A drug is any substance that causes a change in an organism's physiology or psychology when consumed.[3][4] Drugs are typically distinguished from food and substances that provide nutritional support. Consumption of drugs can be via inhalation, injection, smoking, ingestion, absorption via a patch on the skin, suppository, or dissolution under the tongue. }

It's okay Sluggo, everyone here is already aware that you are really quite stupid.

Drugs are MADE, Pothead. Cannabis is a PLANT. It comes from NATURE, not from a lab.
I think THC is a naturally-occurring drug, like these, and Uncensored gave you the definition...
Opium poppy
Coca leaves
Psilocybin mushroom
Willow bark (aspirin)
Sassafras root (ecstasy)
Penicillium mold

He posted a Wiki page.
The above are natural substances. They're not made by some drug company in a lab. Those labs DO make copycat substances when they can --- THOSE are drugs.
No, you are referring to synthetic drugs, as opposed to organic drugs. You are missing an adjective. They are all drugs.

Regards,
Jim

Oh, and attempting to comingle marijuana with hemp is highly disingenuous.

Thanks for pointing that out. That was one of the problems with the unconstitutional Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 and why Hemp farmers were put out of business and arrested. But, fact is hemp is cannabis.

That's nice, and of course irrelevant.

Hemp has been used for rope, sails, clothes, and numerous other products for thousands of years.

Marijuana is a high THC variant that is used as a recreational drug.

Then he's got this shit:

Opium poppy
Coca leaves
Psilocybin mushroom
Willow bark (aspirin)
Sassafras root (ecstasy)
Penicillium mold

He posted a Wiki page.
The above are natural substances. They're not made by some drug company in a lab. Those labs DO make copycat substances when they can --- THOSE are drugs.
No, you are referring to synthetic drugs, as opposed to organic drugs. You are missing an adjective. They are all drugs.

Regards,
Jim

NO. Pothead's playing word games, and I called his ass out on it.

Regards,
Jim

Sluggo is "special." Don't be too hard on him.
I don't tend to be hard on anyone unless they attack me irrationally, insultingly, or vulgarly.

We all make mistakes or are occasionally wrong. I certainly am. No biggy.

When someone corrects me (not with opinion, but factual proof), I acknowledge my error and thank the person who corrected me.

Hopefully, one reason most people participate in a forum such as this one is to hear differing opinions and learn from others. One can't learn squat from others who completely agree with oneself.

But those, who when corrected with indisputable proof continue to argue, should be ashamed of themselves.

Regards,
Jim

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
Reefer Madness.

Thanks for pointing that out. That was one of the problems with the unconstitutional Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 and why Hemp farmers were put out of business and arrested. But, fact is hemp is cannabis.

Hemp has been used for rope, sails, clothes, and numerous other products for thousands of years.

In reality the drug found in Marijuana that gets you high is THC. Marijuana is the various parts of the Cannabis plant that have the highest concentration of the THC bearing resin.

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
democrats need to stay high...reality eludes them anyhow

In reality the drug found in Marijuana that gets you high is THC. Marijuana is the various parts of the Cannabis plant that have the highest concentration of the THC bearing resin.

False;

{ Hemp is the low tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) variety of the Cannabis Sativa plant. Under federal law, industrial hemp contains very small amounts of THC—indeed the plant must contain less than .3% THC by dry weight. Simply put, there is no “getting high” when it comes to ingesting or smoking industrial hemp. Hemp and marijuana are often confused, learn more about the difference on our hemp vs. marijuana page. }

False;

{ Hemp is the low tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) variety of the Cannabis Sativa plant. Under federal law, industrial hemp contains very small amounts of THC—indeed the plant must contain less than .3% THC by dry weight. Simply put, there is no “getting high” when it comes to ingesting or smoking industrial hemp. Hemp and marijuana are often confused, learn more about the difference on our hemp vs. marijuana page. }

Kief, even from a Hemp plant will still contain enough of the drug THC to get you high.

Regardless, it all comes from the cannabis plant.

Kief, even from a Hemp plant will still contain enough of the drug THC to get you high.

Real scientists say "no." But potheads always think they're smarter than actual scientists..

Oh, and that it comes from the cannabis family remains irrelevant. The lemon poppy danish at Panera Bread isn't heroin, even though it comes from a poppy plant.

Real scientists say "no." But potheads always think they're smarter than actual scientists..

Oh, and that it comes from the cannabis family remains irrelevant. The lemon poppy danish at Panera Bread isn't heroin, even though it comes from a poppy plant.
some "pot heads" are actual scientist....

About fucking time they legalize pot. It should have never been made illegal in the first place. The states are way ahead of the feds in this regard, and mostly by voter initiatives. Damned stuffy moral minority politicians keep preventing it from happening.

some "pot heads" are actual scientist....

None that I've met.

Though I knew some who liked Coke back in the day.

About fucking time they legalize pot. It should have never been made illegal in the first place. The states are way ahead of the feds in this regard, and mostly by voter initiatives. Damned stuffy moral minority politicians keep preventing it from happening.

You don't grasp why it was made illegal.

It was due to use by American Indians and particularly Mexicans. The Marhuana Tax Act of 1937 was aimed at Mexicans, part of the Roosevelt Administration's attempt to blame the depression on anyone but the failures of the FDR administration.

But the plant (papaver somniferum l.) that the seeds in that danish came from also produces the latex that all opioids come from.

But the plant (papaver somniferum l.) that the seeds in that danish came from also produces the latex that all opioids come from.

Yet no one has ever gotten high from California Poppies.

You need opium poppies for that.

Forum List

Back