Democrats on the verge?

You’re quoting Lauren Boebert?

The chick who left her kid and sister in law in a crashed car?
i don't know about that. How can you bring up something like that when Ted Kennedy left a woman to die in a submerged vehicle? Paid off the parents and then ran for the senate? AND THE LEFT ELECTED HIM.

So you think we should judge all Republicans by the most extreme fanatics. No such rule for Democrats. More of your stupid, worthless shit
You’ve purged all the non crazies.

RINOS you call them

i don't know about that. How can you bring up something like that when Ted Kennedy left a woman to die in a submerged vehicle? Paid off the parents and then ran for the senate? AND THE LEFT ELECTED HIM.
I’m not quoting Ted Kennedy stupid

I’m not quoting Ted Kennedy stupid
of course you aren't. You're maligning the right with things that your side has ALREADY DONE. and that story about her leaving her family and abandoning them. that isn't so.

You’ve purged all the non crazies.

RINOS you call them

Yes, of course, everyone who supports Trump goes to Trump rallies and is a fanatical supporter.

You are a total moron. Your mommy needs to take your TV away. BTW, most kids your age watch cartoons, not CNN. Cartoons have more content

there are RINOs unfortunately...but no DINOs. Leftist women only look like dino...saurs. It appears the left has infiltrated the GOP.

I think that God has been using him and the experiences he has gone through to prepare him for the presidency? Have you read any of President Trump's books? probably not. I would think even a democrat...probably an old democrat, would agree with him.
Trump hasn't read any of trump's ghost written books.

Trump hasn't read any of trump's ghost written books.
you're the little fly on the wall are you? Funny how you make these accusations and then say nothing about the dem politician authors. YOU got no room to accuse anyone of anything.

THERe IS NOTHING you can accuse the right of doing that the left has done and continues to do..and you are blind.

Thanks to Donald Trump's attacks in 2018 on the wildly popular Obamacare, the Democrats were able to take over the House of Representatives in a landslide.

Thanks to Donald Trump's endorsement of two absolutely unqualified candidates in Georgia in 2020, the Democrats were able to take over the United States Senate.

And with headwinds starting to shift, with Trump's endorsement of highly unqualified, no nothing candidates, the media projected Republican landslide in November may turn out to be a Democrat win, not only holding the House, but adding to their margin in the Senate.

As he demonstrated with his landslide defeat in 2020, Trump may be the best thing to happen to Democrats. What a hoot if he loses in November and has to hide out for a while in his bunker.
Even Moscow Mitch is concerned!

Do i believe he represents good in this world?..... as far as putting this country back on the right track i think i do.

GOD uses flawed men. *ALWAYS. He is not perfect...but he is not the demon that the left arbitrarily says he is. You have much worse..MUCH WORSE in positions of power RIGHT NOW. and you ignore it.

*caps for emphasis only.
"good in this world?" Trump? Get real! At least President Biden didn't lead an insurrection that tried desperately to overthrow the government and the Constitution of the United States of America simply because he got stomped in an election!

It will put the fear of God into both parties and perhaps the dems will come to their senses and start culling the radicals in their own party.

If the dems cleansed their party of faggots, trannies, pedophiles, groomer, babykillers, criminals, terrorists, traitors, drug abusers, and other such filth, and of all the allies thereof, what would they have left?

We Republicans have a few freaks clinging to our side around the fringes, but they do not represent our mainstream, and most of us have no problem rejecting and repudiating them.

The extreme freaks are the mainstream in the Democrapic party.

Thanks to Donald Trump's attacks in 2018 on the wildly popular Obamacare, the Democrats were able to take over the House of Representatives in a landslide.

Thanks to Donald Trump's endorsement of two absolutely unqualified candidates in Georgia in 2020, the Democrats were able to take over the United States Senate.

And with headwinds starting to shift, with Trump's endorsement of highly unqualified, no nothing candidates, the media projected Republican landslide in November may turn out to be a Democrat win, not only holding the House, but adding to their margin in the Senate.

As he demonstrated with his landslide defeat in 2020, Trump may be the best thing to happen to Democrats. What a hoot if he loses in November and has to hide out for a while in his bunker.

Trump is still pushing unfounded election fraud claims in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

Even Republucans in those states are tired of it.

Doesn’t bode well with moderates in those states

you're the little fly on the wall are you? Funny how you make these accusations and then say nothing about the dem politician authors. YOU got no room to accuse anyone of anything.

THERe IS NOTHING you can accuse the right of doing that the left has done and continues to do..and you are blind.
I have all the room in the world. From inside your trump cult, you constantly repeat all the lies he tells you, and the praise he gives himself, all without any connection to reality. Your silly words no longer have any meaning.

Forum List

Back