Climate change is a secret driver of inflation, my friends

Heavy rainfall, flooding, heat waves and droughts erode agriculture, infrastructure and workers' ability to stay on the job — all of which lead to supply-chain breakdowns and worker shortages

It's ironic. Those who don't believe in God subscribe to the biggest sky fairy of all, which is manmade global warming.

Actually, its the Climate Change Cult that is the not-so-secret driver of inflation.

In countries which are committed to the cult like Germany, the price of electricity is twice what is in America and they anticipate shortages this coming winter when millions of Germans are expecting to freeze to death due to lack of fossil-generated heat.

Actually, its the Climate Change Cult that is the not-so-secret driver of inflation.

In countries which are committed to the cult like Germany, the price of electricity is twice what is in America and they anticipate shortages this coming winter when millions of Germans are expecting to freeze to death due to lack of fossil-generated heat.
I am sure they can stop shaving to stay warm.

So called climate change is the Dems wet dream excuse to RAISE TAXES.
Raising taxes is just the tip of the iceberg.

These assholes want full totalitarian control of every aspect of anybody's life and this fake doomsday "crisis" is the vehicle.

We should fight these motherfuckers until the end of time with extreme violence if necessary or die in battle and go to Valhalla trying.

Skol
:beer:

I see, and these natural disasters never happened until climate change?
Stop building on barrier islands and flood zones to start. Areas changing adjust to it. I remember the guy who played B.J. Hunnicut on MASH telling people in the early 1980's there was a decade left of oil. Just one of many self-important people and he is in the top of the list.

The thing that is so frustrating is that no matter how draconian the libs get in regards to "climate change" it won't make a difference at all. Trillions of dollars of expenses, millions of people killed in climate purges, and it won't give one millisecond more of nice weather.

Stop building on barrier islands and flood zones to start. Areas changing adjust to it. I remember the guy who played B.J. Hunnicut on MASH telling people in the early 1980's there was a decade left of oil. Just one of many self-important people and he is in the top of the list.
I hear them I just don't heed them since in my evaluation they are full o' shit.

The thing that is so frustrating is that no matter how draconian the libs get in regards to "climate change" it won't make a difference at all. Trillions of dollars of expenses, millions of people killed in climate purges, and it won't give one millisecond more of nice weather.
We are having nice weather today.

I hear them I just don't heed them since in my evaluation they are full o' shit.
So I do not care. All Prog beach areas must have this with the solar and windmill agendas added to them plus all of the illegal immigrants.
this will end this bullshit.

Forum List

Back