Democrats on the verge?

Don't have to, moron, facts are facts. Prove me wrong or STFU. :anj_stfu:
I don't need to prove you wrong (which the statement of an idiot)

I just need you to keep telling women where the radical Republican Party has gone

I don't need to prove you wrong
Famous last words of someone who never can.

I just need you to keep telling women where the radical Republican Party has gone
Republican women don't need to be "told" anything, my little acorn, they already know the left is fucking up everything in America for women and otherwise and I just hope you survive the big FLUSH come November.

Famous last words of someone who never can.

Republican women don't need to be "told" anything, my little acorn, they already know the left is fucking up everything in America for women and otherwise and I just hope you survive the big FLUSH come November.
So all you care about are republican women?

Ok. Guess what?

Lots of THEM favor abortion rights too.

See Kansas

So all you care about are republican women?
No, apparently you are illiterate too. I said republican women don't need told anything as they are already up on issues and don't need you, CNN or NBC telling them how to think.

Lots of THEM favor abortion rights too.
Fine. Then their state should reflect those attitudes and life goes on grand.

Just another non-issue for the democrats this Fall.

You think those things are of major concern to most women?

Wow, look at THAT.
BlueHand.jpg
Another far left liberal prog just admitted that after all your blather, when it really comes down to brass tacks you don't care and to all those affected by your wanton lewdness, you just gave the finger to all of them. Worse, yes, not only do a lot of women care, anyone who has normal morally cares. I'm not even a woman with perverts guised as transvestites claiming "female-gender" gawking at me and my kids or competing against me in my sport but I still care because caring is the NORMAL HUMAN thing to do. And you can bet that a GREAT MANY people men AND women are fed up and disgusted with how you assholes trample all over people's lives and coerce children into gender dysphoria leading to many getting scary operations, dangerous injections, and often ultimately depression, suicide and ruined lives.

But you will find out on November 8, 2022.

Last edited:
Wow, look at THAT. View attachment 685144 Another far left liberal prog just admitted that after all your blather, when it really comes down to brass tacks you don't care and to all those affected by your wanton lewdness, you just gave the finger to all of them. Worse, yes, not only do a lot of women care care, anyone who has normal morally cares. I'm not even a woman with perverts guised as transvestites claiming "female-gender" gawking at me and my kids or competing against me in my sport but I still care because caring is the NORMAL HUMAN thing to do. And you can bet that a GREAT MANY people men AND women are fed up and disgusted with how you assholes trample all over people's lives and coerce children into gender dysphoria leading to many getting scary operations, dangerous injections, and often ultimately depression, suicide and ruined lives.

But you will find out on November 8, 2022.
Wanton lewdness

Dude…

Now you are gender-constraining me. You've destroyed my entire confidence as a person. I'm reporting you to the Gender Equity Division of the FBI's Biden Social Strike Force (BSSF).
You do that

"good in this world?" Trump? Get real! At least President Biden didn't lead an insurrection that tried desperately to overthrow the government and the Constitution of the United States of America simply because he got stomped in an election!
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Quiet. Have some respect for all of the democrats who will be out of a job come January 20, 2023.

Then the investigations and prosecutions begin, and we have a whole lotta whistleblowers but we cannot reveal their identity for their protection.
Oh yea. Let’s vote for that

Sure

Forum List

Back