Democrats on the verge?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Thanks to Donald Trump's attacks in 2018 on the wildly popular Obamacare, the Democrats were able to take over the House of Representatives in a landslide.

Thanks to Donald Trump's endorsement of two absolutely unqualified candidates in Georgia in 2020, the Democrats were able to take over the United States Senate.

And with headwinds starting to shift, with Trump's endorsement of highly unqualified, no nothing candidates, the media projected Republican landslide in November may turn out to be a Democrat win, not only holding the House, but adding to their margin in the Senate.

As he demonstrated with his landslide defeat in 2020, Trump may be the best thing to happen to Democrats. What a hoot if he loses in November and has to hide out for a while in his bunker.

I think we're going to see a reverse of 2018. Republicans will take back the House, but the Democrats at minimum hold the 50-50 tie or possibly gain a seat in the Senate.

Last edited:

Thanks to Donald Trump's attacks in 2018 on the wildly popular Obamacare, the Democrats were able to take over the House of Representatives in a landslide.

Thanks to Donald Trump's endorsement of two absolutely unqualified candidates in Georgia in 2020, the Democrats were able to take over the United States Senate.

And with headwinds starting to shift, with Trump's endorsement of highly unqualified, no nothing candidates, the media projected Republican landslide in November may turn out to be a Democrat win, not only holding the House, but adding to their margin in the Senate.

As he demonstrated with his landslide defeat in 2020, Trump may be the best thing to happen to Democrats. What a hoot if he loses in November and has to hide out for a while in his bunker.
Trump's endorsement of highly unqualified, no nothing candidates?
thats 90% of those jerks right now in DC...

I think we're going to see a reverse of 2018. Republicans will take back the House, but the Democrats at minimum hold the 50-50 tie or possibly gain a seat in the Senate.
And as always, both parties still have plenty of time to screw up and hand it to the other.

A split like that would essentially stop everything in its tracks, which might be good for now, all things considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the repunks diminish and the Trump candidates take back control of the party we may very well see a resurgence of the goodness of America. It's a start anyway. It will put the fear of God into both parties and perhaps the dems will come to their senses and start culling the radicals in their own party.

If the repunks diminish and the Trump candidates take back control of the party we may very well see a resurgence of the goodness of America. It's a start anyway. It will put the fear of God into both parties and perhaps the dems will come to their senses and start culling the radicals in their own party.
The problem appears to be the radicals in the GOP numbnuts

Do you feel Donald Trump represents good in the world?

Do i believe he represents good in this world?..... as far as putting this country back on the right track i think i do.

GOD uses flawed men. *ALWAYS. He is not perfect...but he is not the demon that the left arbitrarily says he is. You have much worse..MUCH WORSE in positions of power RIGHT NOW. and you ignore it.

*caps for emphasis only.

Democrats will just double down on fraud. They believe they are importing an army of third worlders willing to kill Americans. Two million illegals since Fuckwad Biden was elected. Easily two million a year just to replace goodness with grievance.

Do i believe he represents good in this world?..... as far as putting this country back on the right track i think i do.

GOD uses flawed men. *ALWAYS. He is not perfect...but he is not the demon that the left arbitrarily says he is. You have much worse..MUCH WORSE in positions of power RIGHT NOW.

*caps for emphasis only.
Right.

Trump is not a demon but Biden is.

Sure

That makes sense

Democrats will just double down on fraud. They believe they are importing an army of third worlders willing to kill Americans. Two million illegals since Fuckwad Biden was elected. Easily two million a year just to replace goodness with grievance.
You’re a seriously deranged person.

Didn’t you say you wanted to see bodies in the street?

Right.

Trump is not a demon but Biden is.

Sure

That makes sense
OPEN. your Eyes.

GOD uses flawed men. *ALWAYS. He is not perfect...but he is not the demon that the left arbitrarily says he is. You have much worse..MUCH WORSE in positions of power RIGHT NOW. and you ignore it.

*caps for emphasis only.

Yes, Trump was sent by God...... :abgg2q.jpg:

Tell me it's a cult without saying it's a cult....

OPEN. your Eyes.

You’re quoting Lauren Boebert?

The chick who left her kid and sister in law in a crashed car?

LOL, even the people who remember that forget it when they fill up their tank, LOL. You're dreaming, LOL

I think that God has been using him and the experiences he has gone through to prepare him for the presidency? Have you read any of President Trump's books? probably not. I would think even a democrat...probably an old democrat, would agree with him.

Forum List

Back