Democrats Losing Bigtime In Blue States...Looks Like A Red Wave Is Going To Wipe Out The Democrat Party

1590195961670.png

One of the reasons, among a few, that I don't trust the polls.

In my estimation, I can't see Trump losing on policy and clearly America is focused on policies and not optics. If optics decided elections Trump wouldn't have won in 2016. I think optics will be even LESS of an impact in 2020, as citizens decide "do we want to go back to Obama-like policies and allow China to gain momentum as we are about to put them on the mat"?

From illegal immigration to righting bad trade deals to dealing with China and justice reform, Biden has a big hill to climb. Even with the current pandemic, Trump and GOP are leading on trying to bring the country back to normal, not moving the goalposts to hurt so many hard working families.

Biden is confined to his basement. He depends on surrogates like the chicom lackeys here to make his case for him. Have you noticed any communist democrats changing minds? The more democrats screech the less sense they make.

California lost 3 seats to the Republicans....and now Virginia City Council went 4/4 to the GOP.

Oh, yeah. Coming on strong. City council no less. How about:
GOP Poised to Win Majority of Dog Catcher Seats
LONE JACK, Missouri. Jim Ray Pfeiffer is, in his own words, a political Lazarus. “Four years ago I was given up for dead,” says the perennial Republican candidate of his prospects in this bellwether state, with approximately equal numbers of registered voters from the two major political parties. “I’m looking forward to quitting my job and entering public service in November,” he says with a gleam in his eye.

dog1

“We’ll probably cancel out each other’s vote, but voting is a civic duty.”

Pfeiffer is positioned to ride a political wave of tsunami-like proportions, as approval ratings of Democratic dog catchers nationwide are at an all-time low.

No matter who is elected there should be pressure to get wages, which have been pitifully behind the cost of living, to climb and climb substantially. Since a percentage of people will not be participating in the economy or workforce anymore employers may have trouble finding workers.

It's the overreach with the lockdowns.

Dem's better tell the governors in MI NY and CA that the whole world is watching them!

There wont be any democrats after november :banana:

One of the reasons, among a few, that I don't trust the polls.

In my estimation, I can't see Trump losing on policy and clearly America is focused on policies and not optics. If optics decided elections Trump wouldn't have won in 2016. I think optics will be even LESS of an impact in 2020, as citizens decide "do we want to go back to Obama-like policies and allow China to gain momentum as we are about to put them on the mat"?

From illegal immigration to righting bad trade deals to dealing with China and justice reform, Biden has a big hill to climb. Even with the current pandemic, Trump and GOP are leading on trying to bring the country back to normal, not moving the goalposts to hurt so many hard working families.

You know....Trump hasn't changed......there were a lot of Republicans who did not vote for him because they thought he would just be another New York democrat.....but now we know he will promote the policies we want and he has even more Republicans who are going to vote for him this time....so he has more support from the Republicans...which he didn't have before, and he is the same guy he was when he was elected the first time........so I think the democrats might be in trouble.....especially with creepy joe as their candidate. They can't hide him in the basement forever....

Forum List

Back