Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

See Lastamender, it didn't take me long at all to get your side to admit it's the one okay with teaching hate. You clowns are too stupid and obvious to fool anyone. 😄
Not teaching them a thing about homosexuality is not teaching them hate, moron. Parents have always have the right to teach their kids whatever they like.

Are you actually saying that the government should control what parents teach their kids? Really?

You are the assholes teaching hate. Hate for this country and everything it stands for. Period.
Yet it's your side who just came here saying it wasn't teachers job to teach empathy and inclusion but a parents right to teach hate of gays. Right out of the horses mouth you assclown. 😄

Not teaching them a thing about homosexuality is not teaching them hate, moron. Parents have always have the right to teach their kids whatever they like.

Are you actually saying that the government should control what parents teach their kids? Really?
No. I'm just pointing out that you're the one with the problem with teachers teaching children not to hate. That is actually what you're arguing for. Don't be a coward. 😄

Yet it's your side who just came here saying it wasn't teachers job to teach empathy and inclusion but a parents right to teach hate of gays. Right out of the horses mouth you assclown. 😄
Yep, that's right. "Empathy" and "inclusion" are not freedom. No one has a right to be liked.

No. I'm just pointing out that you're the one with the problem with teachers teaching children not to hate. That is actually what you're arguing for. Don't be a coward. 😄
I'm arguing that only parents have a right to teach kids anything on those subjects, one way or another, and you're demanding that government indoctrinate my kids with your social agenda - brainwash them, in other words.

No you fucking don't

Last edited:
Yep, that's right. "Empathy" and "inclusion" are not freedom. No one has a right to be liked.

I'm arguing that only parents have a right to teach kids anything on those subjects, on way or another, and you're demanding that government indoctrinate my kids with your social agenda - brainwash them, in other words.

No you fucking don't
Good. I want you to admit that Lastamender is full of shit and that MAGA is the one who thinks it's okay to teach kids to hate. 😄

Go ahead and cannibalize each other's arguments like morons, see if I mind.

Good. I want you to admit that Lastamender is full of shit and that MAGA is the one who thinks it's okay to teach kids to hate. 😄

Go ahead and cannibalize each other's arguments like morons, see if I mind.
Not in the public schools, jackass. Are you claiming that the government should control what parents teach their kids in their own homes? Eh, NAZI?

Not the public schools, jackass. Are you claiming that the government should control what parents teach their kids in their own homes? Eh, NAZI?
Try to read these simply words you incredible moron. (Maybe you should of paid more attention to that in school than which one of your classmates was gay)

I'm pointing out that you're the one, admittedly, saying it's okay for parents to teach their children to hate.

Forum List

Back