Opioid crisis cost U.S. nearly $1.5 trillion in 2020 - bipartisan congressional report

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The report is bipartisan. Will it finally be enough to lead Biden to take the border seriously?

The report is bipartisan. Will it finally be enough to lead Biden to take the border seriously?

I hope to hell it costs $15 Trillion ....a year.

$1.5 trillion?

That is nearly enough money to buy a Hunter Biden painting.

1664388229575.png

You can thank organized religion for the lack of progress.
And for those who aren't comfortable with that answer, they can find some other distinction that sets America apart.

I know of a few, but let's make this a group effort!

I wonder which president took that shit seriously and tried to do something about the border.

Anybody?

Mac?

I wonder which president took that shit seriously and tried to do something about the border.

Anybody?

Mac?

The last guy talked a lot about it, but it was more talk than action.

His party controlled both sides of Congress for his first two years and he did not do jack about his wall during that time. He waited till the Dems took over the House and then all of a sudden tired to get funding for it.

Why did he wait if it was that important?

The figure is pure horseshit. How did the so-called "opioid crisis" cost anyone aside from a few addicts a dime?

His party controlled both sides of Congress for his first two years and he did not do jack about his wall during that time. He waited till the Dems took over the House and then all of a sudden tired to get funding for it.

Under Biden illegal border crossing are 10 times what they were under Trump, so who do you think you're fooling?

And why?
It was a political move, to be sure, but neither party was interested in stopping it, because businesses LOVE the depressed wages the saturated job market brings.

Part of the reason Trump REALLY soured on me is that he didn't continue to fight for it and follow through. He should have held up EVERYTHING until it got done.

Politics. Of course.

He probably had dumb-fuck establishment advisers whispering in he ear.

When a country becomes unviable due to it's lack of ability to pay workers in accordance with their peers in other democracies, the country's borders spring leaks.

But then America's employers feel no onus on themselves to work to eliminate the leaks. On the contrary, the country's interests lie in creating more and bigger leaks.

And so it never changes!

It only becomes the signature issue for a politician to use as motivation of his racist ideals and for his cause of fascism.

Extremist Christianity are very reliably onside with the tenets of the rising fascism.

Forum List

Back