Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

I have admitted that I don't want teachers indoctrinating kids with the homosexual agenda, and you have admitted that you want the government to regulate what parents teach their kids in their own homes. You're a fucking NAZI.

I don't care what you want to teach your children. I'm more than happy to allow you deplorable mutants to socially stunt your children in a way that ostracizes them from mainstream society. 😄 Have at it. I just wanted you to admit you're the ones interested in teaching hate.

I don't care what you want to teach your children.
Sure you do, and you sure as hell want to determine what the public schools teach them. You've been saying all along that you are appalled that some parents don't want to techs their kids "tolerance" and empathy." Who are you trying to fool?

I'm more than happy to allow you deplorable mutants to socially stunt your children in a way that ostracizes them from mainstream society. 😄 Have at it. I just wanted you to admit you're the ones interested in teaching hate.

That's an obvious lie. You want to ram your pro-gay agenda down our throats. When I have I said the schools should teach anything, either pro or anti gay?

Sure you do, and you sure as hell want to determine what the public schools teach them. You've been saying all along that you are appalled that some parents don't want to techs their kids "tolerance" and empathy." Who are you trying to fool?
Of course I want to determine what public schools teach but no, I don't care if deplorable mutants want teach their children to hate. You stunting your children's ability to succeed in civilized society isn't really my concern. You attacking teachers because they don't share your bigotry is.
bripat9643 said:
That's an obvious lie. You want to ram your pro-gay agenda down our throats. When I have I said the schools should teach anything, either pro or anti gay?
We have rammed it down your throat cuck boy. We have pushed your entire culture towards more acceptance. You're just lucky we haven't required you yet to cup the balls. 😄

Of course I want to determine what public schools teach but no, I don't care if deplorable mutants want teach their children to hate. You stunting your children's ability to succeed in civilized society isn't really my concern. You attacking teachers because they don't share your bigotry is.
First you claim you do. Then you claim you don't.

How am I stunting their ability to succeed if teachers do not discuss the issue?
We have rammed it down your throat cuck boy. We have pushed your entire culture towards more acceptance. You're just lucky we haven't required you yet to cup the balls. 😄Which just goes to show that you're a lying NAZI
You sound like a homosexual.

When you acquire the ability to for m me to accept any of your agenda is when the shooting will start.

First you claim you do. Then you claim you don't.
Nope. You're a useful idiot who still hasn't figured out that I was using you to disprove Lastamender that it was progressives teaching hate.
bripat9643 said:
How am I stunting their ability to succeed if teachers do not discuss the issue?
You think teachers are the only place your children are to going to hear messages of acceptance? 😄 You going to keep them away from other children? The internet? Mainstream media?

bripat9643 said:
You sound like a homosexual.
Of course you do. You morons don't seem to understand how heterosexuals can also be 100% supportive of the LGTBQ community because you're stunted deplorable mutants yourselves.
bripat9643 said:
When you acquire the ability to for m me to accept any of your agenda is when the shooting will start.
I don't have to force your acceptance. We can influence acceptance through social pressure and shaming and ridiculing hateful assclowns. That's how we pushed your entire culture to the left of LGTBQ acceptance to begin with. 😄

Nope. You're a useful idiot who still hasn't figured out that I was using you to disprove Lastamender that it was progressives teaching hate.

You think teachers are the only place your children are to going to hear messages of acceptance? 😄 You going to keep them away from other children? The internet? Mainstream media?

Of course you do. You morons don't seem to understand how heterosexuals can also be 100% supportive of the LGTBQ community because you're stunted deplorable mutants yourselves.

I don't have to force your acceptance. We can influence acceptance through social pressure and shaming and ridiculing hateful assclowns. That's how we pushed your entire culture to the left of LGTBQ acceptance to begin with. 😄
You still have not disproven a thing. When are you planning on starting?

Forum List

Back