Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

Try to read these simply words you incredible moron. (Maybe you should of paid more attention to that in school than which one of your classmates was gay)

I'm pointing out that you're the one, admittedly, saying it's okay for parents to teach their children to hate.
It's legal whether you like it or not. I don't like 90% of the shit you teach your kids, asshole, if you have any, that is. Do you believe it would be OK if the schools taught your kids that the Union started the Civil War?

Sorry I can't deal with your stupidity today. Try again tomorrow.
You can't deal with truth. You're posting pure idiocy. Not teaching 'A' does not curtail your freeom one iota. You don't even know what freedom is.

It's legal whether you like it or not. I don't like 90% of the shit you teach your kids, asshole, if you have any, that is. Do you believe it would be OK if the schools taught your kids that the Union started the Civil War?
Teaching that the Union started the Civil War would be historically inaccurate. I would have no problem with teachers teaching kids to have empathy and respect for gays because I'm not a disgusting mutant but to each their own. You've already admitted to what I wanted you to. 😄

Why would you want to impede people from voting?
why do liberals always accuse people of wanting to impede voting when really all they're worried about is that the crooked, baby murdering dims may not win in the future

Teaching that the Union started the Civil War would be historically inaccurate. I would have no problem with teachers teaching kids to have empathy and respect for gays because I'm not a disgusting mutant but to each their own. You've already admitted to what I wanted you to. 😄
I have admitted that I don't want teachers indoctrinating kids with the homosexual agenda, and you have admitted that you want the government to regulate what parents teach their kids in their own homes. You're a fucking NAZI.

Forum List

Back