Obama had highly classified documents in his Washington DC house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

postman

Diamond Member
Feb 23, 2017
For nearly 8 years, Barack Obama kept highly classified, Top Secret special access documents in his Washington DC house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Obama had so many highly classified documents, they had to build them their own room, just to store them in. Nicknamed "SCIF"

For nearly 8 years, Barack Obama kept highly classified, Top Secret special access documents in his Washington DC house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Obama had so many highly classified documents, they had to build them their own room, just to store them in. Nicknamed "SCIF"
When at 1st he became President I, like many, had no idea who he was. In time I started to admire the man. A very smart person and an outstanding orator. He definitely captivated his surroundings. Very intriguing and a pleasure to have voted for him twice.

When at 1st he became President I, like many, had no idea who he was. In time I started to admire the man. A very smart person and an outstanding orator. He definitely captivated his surroundings. Very intriguing and a pleasure to have voted for him twice.

I was tired of all the Chicago Furniture store threads.

So I thought I would make a point.

If the story on Obama can be believed and proven, it would provide a very powerful diffuser for Trump's big problem.

However, if fascist principles are being widely accepted, even the lack of proof becomes irrelevant as fascism provides it's own fabricated proofs.

Neither Hitler or Mussolini didn't require their facts to be true.

Trump's fact that the election was stolen, doesn't depend on it being true or not. It's already true for his followers and perhaps true for a majority of Americans?

Therefore, fascism provides it's own truths and proofs.

ObamaPutin.jpg

When at 1st he became President I, like many, had no idea who he was.

No one did...

In time I started to admire the man.

When did realize that you admired him?

A very smart person and an outstanding orator. He definitely captivated his surroundings.

Two of the best Oval Office orators in my lifetime were Clinton and Obama (Reagan was the best)...

Very intriguing and a pleasure to have voted for him twice.

And this is where you put your ignorance and, frankly, your stupidity on display.

You just got done saying that, when Obama first became President, you had no idea who he was, yet you fucking voted for him.

Idiots like you are a big part of the reason this country is in the shitty shape it is. You ignorantly vote for people without knowing anything about them...

No one did...

When did realize that you admired him?

Two of the best Oval Office orators in my lifetime were Clinton and Obama (Reagan was the best)...

And this is where you put your ignorance and, frankly, your stupidity on display.

You just got done saying that, when Obama first became President, you had no idea who he was, yet you fucking voted for him.

Idiots like you are a big part of the reason this country is in the shitty shape it is. You ignorantly vote for people without knowing anything about them...
I knew I would get some attention with what I wrote. It triggered the shit out of you.

He beat McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 with my help. So in the end I will say, Fuck You.

Todays threads are nothing short of a Red State getting slammed and blaming Biden for it. Good to hear some posted sanity.
Todays threads are nothing short of a Red State getting slammed and blaming Biden for it.

I'm SO glad democrats didn't do that when hurricanes hit Florida and Texas on Bush and Trumps watch.

I knew I would get some attention with what I wrote. It triggered the shit out of you.

He beat McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 with my help. So in the end I will say, Fuck You.

Your life must be so sad when you believe that someone pointing out a failure on your part equates to them being "triggered".

You're an idiot; a complete dumbfuck. Voting for someone you know nothing about is the absolute apex of stupidity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back