Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

You mean people who registered decades ago and have been voting right along?

Nothing needs doing. The system works
no, one doesn't get to move and then vote everywhere they lived. that's multiple votes. Right?

So you don't agree one person one vote?

no, one doesn't get to move and then vote everywhere they lived. that's multiple votes. Right?

So you don't agree one person one vote?
I never said that and you seem to have trouble following a conversation.

Fuck off troll

It wasn't it already illegal for Is nom citizens to vote in Arizona.

I'm confused

I never said that and you seem to have trouble following a conversation.

Fuck off troll
that's exactly what you said. The other poster said that if they moved, they would need a birth certificate to register in the new location. Now, technically, the driver license will accommodate that.

the fk it isn't dumb ass. now, the demofks don't even know what a passport is.
Anyone living in the United States legally whether they are is citizen or not is eligible to get a US passport. Having a passport itself is not proof of citizenship. It's considered a legal form of ID but does not prove citizenship.

Anyone living in the United States legally whether they are is citizen or not is eligible to get a US passport. Having a passport itself is not proof of citizenship. It's considered a legal form of ID but does not prove citizenship.
nope, need a birth certificate dudette

nope, need a birth certificate dudette
I was under a mistaken impression because my friend is a half-German immigrant, and has a US passport.

I discovered that this is because he is also half native-american. He has the right to a US passport because he has citizenship in his mother's tribe, and is considered a non-citizen national of the US.

Last edited:
I was under a mistaken impression because my friend is a half-German immigrant, and has a US passport.

I discovered that this is because he is also half native-american. He has the right to a US passport because he has citizenship in his mother's tribe, and is considered a non-citizen national of the US.
yep, you were. See I have a passport and know what I was required to prove to get it.

Forum List

Back