Democrats keep crying about voter suppression

Except from all accounts the amount of votes already cast is record breaking and the anticipation for tomorrow is high as well.

Voter suppression? Seems the left think their voters are incompetent.

They just know that they are going to lose and they don't know if Russian interference will fly again
LOL we have a bought and paid for Russian candidate this time. His name is Joe

Hmm I don't know

I think a Ukraine/China group may have outbid them.

Except from all accounts the amount of votes already cast is record breaking and the anticipation for tomorrow is high as well.

They just know that they are going to lose and they don't know if Russian interference will fly again

Hmm I don't know

Nah Russia is scared of China as they eat siberian huskies after cooking them alive. Joe approves

Why are Republicans going to court to block counting of votes received after Nov 3, Block mail in voting, Block drive through voting, Block early voting?

Voter suppression
You have already had drive thru voting explained to you---------the dems are cheating as Harris county has already shown. The election is Nov. 3 not nov 15 or Dec 15 or Jan of 2021-------election is held by November 3 so the votes can be counted and given official totals so the electors can be assigned by December so we can have a president on time. Why can't dems vote on time? Do they wait for all voters to vote and then find ballots for those that didn't vote and fill them out themselves.

Hmm I don't know

Nah Russia is scared of China as they eat siberian huskies after cooking them alive. Joe approves

NYET.

Why are Republicans going to court to block counting of votes received after Nov 3, Block mail in voting, Block drive through voting, Block early voting?

Voter suppression
Because you Dems have a long documented history of “finding” ballots. Look at Al franken in Minnesota.
Just happened to find more boxes of ballots, that went nearly 99% for franken.

Why is it so hard for you democrats to vote in time? Every additional accommodation made for voting makes voter fraud easier a d more likely. Yet you fight every attempt at tightening up voter rolls, enacting safeguards, etc.

Voter suppression is the act of attempting to disenfranchise voters, through legal or extralegal means.

For example, a court brief was filed in Harris County to deny 127,000 voters their franchise because the commissioner of electors allowed people to use drive-up voting. It's also voter suppression when the governor of Texas through an EO allows only one drop box per county, which again is designed to hurt voters in Harris County, which has 2.4 million mostly non-white voters. There were 12 before the EO was written.

Simply because the authors of voter suppression are failing doesn't mean it's not going on.

It's also voter suppression when the governor of Texas through an EO allows only one drop box per county, which again is designed to hurt voters in Harris County, which has 2.4 million mostly non-white voters.

There are hundreds of 'drop boxes' in Harris county.

they look like this.

View attachment 410058

Republicans fear monger that we can’t trust the US Mail and provide all kinds of possible horror stories about rogue Mailmen

Then, when people want to personally drop off their ballot to be safe, they limit drop locations to one per county. Counties in Texas are Huge.

Republicans fear monger that we can’t trust the US Mail

Democrats are the ones coming up with the stories about mail pick up and delivery being suspect under Trumps pick for head of the Postal service.
Trump himself said not to trust the mail

Voter suppression
When did you vote?

I voted on October 5
Republicans sued my state because of mail in voting

True or False: Republicans are against all forms of voting by Mail?
Yes

Even traditional mail in voting, they demand a “reason” you want to vote by mail.

Voter suppression
Because you Dems have a long documented history of “finding” ballots. Look at Al franken in Minnesota.

Why is it so hard for you democrats to vote in time? Every additional accommodation made for voting makes voter fraud easier a d more likely. Yet you fight every attempt at tightening up voter rolls, enacting safeguards, etc.

They were valid ballots.

Voter suppression is the act of attempting to disenfranchise voters, through legal or extralegal means.

For example, a court brief was filed in Harris County to deny 127,000 voters their franchise because the commissioner of electors allowed people to use drive-up voting. It's also voter suppression when the governor of Texas through an EO allows only one drop box per county, which again is designed to hurt voters in Harris County, which has 2.4 million mostly non-white voters. There were 12 before the EO was written.

Simply because the authors of voter suppression are failing doesn't mean it's not going on.

It's also voter suppression when the governor of Texas through an EO allows only one drop box per county, which again is designed to hurt voters in Harris County, which has 2.4 million mostly non-white voters.

There are hundreds of 'drop boxes' in Harris county.

they look like this.

View attachment 410058

Republicans fear monger that we can’t trust the US Mail and provide all kinds of possible horror stories about rogue Mailmen

Then, when people want to personally drop off their ballot to be safe, they limit drop locations to one per county. Counties in Texas are Huge.

Republicans fear monger that we can’t trust the US Mail

Democrats are the ones coming up with the stories about mail pick up and delivery being suspect under Trumps pick for head of the Postal service.
Trump himself said not to trust the mail

and Democrats have been whining about Dejoy for a month.

Voter suppression
When did you vote?

I voted on October 5

Yes

Even traditional mail in voting, they demand a “reason” you want to vote by mail.

They always have.

T

Voter suppression

They were valid ballots.
Tell me, does it not look shady when boxes of ballots show up late, because they were “found”, and they tip the results of the election to the other side?
What do you think should be done in regards to voting to tighten things up? What should be done to lessen the chances of fraud?
Or do you feel we should just make voting as easy as possible, vote online, voting for a month or 2, etc?

I think what Democrats are actually pissed about is the suppression of illegal voting. They know illegal votes are their key to victory. I pray for a fair election and a Trump win. Stick with Trumpy.

Voter suppression
When did you vote?

I voted on October 5

Yes

A reason was pretty obvious in 2020 for Absentee Voting which is how I did it and I don’t recall any pushback from Republicans. What I find disturbing is you have yet to provide justification for MailIN ballots- which are already the riskiest form of voting - to be permitted to be counted upon receipt after Election Day. That makes no sense.

Voter suppression

They were valid ballots.

What is your definition of a “valid ballot”? Based on your post, you seem to have little to no criteria for controls or standards on ballots. On could argue it looks like you are headed towards “rolling Elections” if that were absurdly possible.

Hmm I don't know

NYET.
Потерпи, мой американский ребенок, скоро с победой нашего клана Байденов Владамир станет первым российским премьером, который будет спать в спальне Линкольна.

There is no doubt there has been a attempt to surpress the vote. Fortunately they have not succeeded. The latest attempt occured in Texas and was turned dowm by a Republican Texas Supreme Court. Now the focus will be on using the courts to throw out legally cast votes.

Voter suppression

If you voted after November 3rd then you should have your vote tossed...

Yup mail in votes should be there by the time specified. Anything after that shouldn't be counted and that includes both Trump and Biden votes. If the ballot doesn't get there on time, it should be tossed and not counted. That's why there are rules.

Now if a State decides something different than those are the rules to be followed. It will mean a long wait to see who has won.

Taxes do not have to filed by April 15. They have to be postmarked by the 15th. A ballot being sent on the day of the election should be given a reasonable amount of time to get there and be counted.

Voter suppression

If you voted after November 3rd then you should have your vote tossed...

Yup mail in votes should be there by the time specified. Anything after that shouldn't be counted and that includes both Trump and Biden votes. If the ballot doesn't get there on time, it should be tossed and not counted. That's why there are rules.

Now if a State decides something different than those are the rules to be followed. It will mean a long wait to see who has won.

Taxes do not have to filed by April 15. They have to be postmarked by the 15th. A ballot being sent on the day of the election should be given a reasonable amount of time to get there and be counted.

I will assume it depends on the postmark on the envelope. Each state will be different and as I said. Mail in will be one giant clusterfuck.

Forum List

Back