Democrats fear Trump

Why are they so afraid of him?

Democrats WANT Trump. :)
What is it that you humpers don't get?
We WANT you to support him. To advance MAGA. To drown out and destroy any challengers.

He loses spectacularly in 2024 and he finally takes the Republican party with him.

Go TRUMP!!! :auiqs.jpg:

they fear the he'll destroy America again by not accepting the results and inciting a deadly insurrection, which you know, HAS ALREADY HAPPENED

There was a mostly non-violent protest at the capitol when the Democrats stole the 2020 election, but people largely got over it.

I guess getting rid of the only candidate that can possibly beat Sleepy Joe in 2024 in advance, is a good way to preserve the tremendous work that Biden has done in promoting Transexuality among Minors and his other key issues like Mask-wearing for the Hoi Polloi.

Why are they so afraid of him?

/——-/ They can postulate all they want but there is no proof Trump led or caused it. His posts on Twitter show just the opposite.
This sounds like a ploy to get more campaign donor $$$ from the Trump haters.

If Trump doesn't run as a Republican in 2024, for any reason, the GOP will put a placeholder like Liz or JEB! in the top spot and they are more likely to cause the rest of the ticket to collapse than anything.

If this is the case, why is the Left seeking to bar the Trumpster from running?
I don't think they should. I think it's a bad idea. And besides, unless he's indicted under the Espionage Act and convicted, there's nothing they can do to prevent him from running again. So it's a wasted effort.
Best to just let Trump be Trump....and the results..will take care of themselves. Sometimes, Democrats are their own worst enemies.

I don't think they should. I think it's a bad idea. And besides, unless he's indicted under the Espionage Act and convicted, there's nothing they can do to prevent him from running again. So it's a wasted effort.
Best to just let Trump be Trump....and the results..will take care of themselves. Sometimes, Democrats are their own worst enemies.

So you don't think that forcing the GOP to nominate a JEB!, a Liz or a Mitt in 2024 would be catastrophic for the Republicans, by eliminating all possibility of making America great again? I would think that such a move would rip the Republicans up all down the ballot. Republican candidates aren't supported because the voters love them- but because of the possibility that they can enact good policies after all.

So you don't think that forcing the GOP to nominate a JEB!, a Liz or a Mitt in 2024 would be catastrophic for the Republicans, by eliminating all possibility of making America great again? I would think that such a move would rip the Republicans up all down the ballot. Republican candidates aren't supported because the voters love them- but because of the possibility that they can enact good policies after all.
I think unless Ron DeSantis decides to run, the GOP is going to get ripped up and down the ballot in 2024 anyway. :)

Go TRUMP!!

What the hell, did Disantis suddenly fall off the map?

I wonder if the great African American Ted Patrick, the Father of Deprogramming, can come back to help in the efforts.

Not familiar with the man. I will look him up. Did he use whips or chains or anything good?

Edit: Looked him up. Interesting. Apparently used handcuffs. I could get behind that.

Forum List

Back