๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

After House Republicans introduced legislation to rename an airport outside of Washington, D.C., after former President Donald Trump, a group of House Democrats are now proposing a bill to rename a federal prison in Miami after Trump.

The legislation, which would rename the Miami Federal Correctional Institution in Florida as the "Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution," was officially filed on Wednesday, April 3.

The move comes just days after House Republicans introduced a bill to rename Washington Dulles International Airport after the former president. The renaming efforts come in an election year when many Republicans seek to honor the presumptive nominee, while Democrats work to undercut him.

More at the link below...

That makes more sense than renaming Dulles! ABC News has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment - but nothing so far. What do you think?

After House Republicans introduced legislation to rename an airport outside of Washington, D.C., after former President Donald Trump, a group of House Democrats are now proposing a bill to rename a federal prison in Miami after Trump.

The legislation, which would rename the Miami Federal Correctional Institution in Florida as the "Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution," was officially filed on Wednesday, April 3.

The move comes just days after House Republicans introduced a bill to rename Washington Dulles International Airport after the former president. The renaming efforts come in an election year when many Republicans seek to honor the presumptive nominee, while Democrats work to undercut him.

That makes more sense than renaming Dulles! ABC News has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment - but nothing so far. What do you think?

I read that, earlier today and thought it funny as heck!:auiqs.jpg:

1712371423054.png

Why are people so obsessed with seeing Donald Trump go prison? I've loathed the man since the mid 1980s yet even I don't feel that.

This. This is what they're doing with your tax dollars.

I bet those huge potholes are still there, though.

priceless.gif

I kind of like the fact that the man who is running on law and order could get a prison named after him. Meanwhile, the left put up statues of their hero, George Floyd.

Why are people so obsessed with seeing Donald Trump go prison? I've loathed the man since the mid 1980s yet even I don't feel that.
I doubt that many people actually want to see him go to prison. But, don't tell him that. It's the fear of going that's enough for most of us.

Forum List

Back