Democrats fear Trump

And you know this because you refused to see the hearings.

Did you say "omission"?

List your 3 primary sources of information.

Oh look! Mr. Vocabulary is back.

He knows lots of WORDS!!!!!!!!

And you gotta admit, he's not a half bad speller, either.

Interesting....yet the only proof they have of him inciting an insurrection was Trump saying "peacefully let your voices be heard on the steps of the Capitol Building"......
So you didn't watch the J6 meetings then... There was plenty of evidence in that...
Now....when the Senate Majority leader screams out "Gorsuch and Cavanaugh, you have set off a whirlwind" while standing in front of the SCOTUS building.....that was asking for peaceful protests

Remind me how many have died and were injured during the SCOTUS protests... Could you tell me how many were trespassing?

You guys on the left? You should be angry at your media. They lie by omission and they make you look like the fools they want you to be.
Give us a rest... It is all the media... We show factcheckers... Right dismiss them because they perceive being harsh... They don't actually address the facts and the evidence...
Look at their Election Fraud claims, No lawyer that trump hired went into court and claimed mass election fraud, None... That is not media, that is fact...

It already was....but you'd have had to watch the hearings..

From which you anxiously averted your eyes.

Funny, the way you use language.

"I have no time for empty circus" becomes "Anxiously averted your eyes".

Nice attempt at cleverness.

Failed.

Forum List

Back