Democrats fear Trump

What the hell, did Disantis suddenly fall off the map?

What makes you think that DeSantis is even going to run? After all, he just run and accepted a 2nd term as Florida's governor- spending the next 2 years shaking greasy hands and kissing ugly babies in Iowa would take away from the job he's doing now.

Further, do you really think that DeSantis would be a slam dunk against Sleepy Joe's religious cult? Running and losing would be a royal waste of time.

What makes you think that DeSantis is even going to run? After all, he just run and accepted a 2nd term as Florida's governor- spending the next 2 years shaking greasy hands and kissing ugly babies in Iowa would take away from the job he's doing now.

Further, do you really think that DeSantis would be a slam dunk against Sleepy Joe's religious cult? Running and losing would be a royal waste of time.
He's got a way better shot at defeating Biden than Trump does. And any cult on Biden's side is not the cult you are going to have to worry about.

Why are they so afraid of him?

Is the NY Post afraid of Grifty?

It’s up to the Justice Department to decide if this is a crime. But as a matter of principle, as a matter of character, Trump has proven himself unworthy to be this country’s chief executive again.
Trump’s silence on Jan. 6 is damning

He's got a way better shot at defeating Biden than Trump does. And any cult on Biden's side is not the cult you are going to have to worry about.

Maybe.

DeSantis isn't battle-proven yet.

The lies that Biden's stooges and devotees haven't been dreamt up yet, and no one knows how he would be able to counterattack.

Why are they so afraid of him?

They shouldn't fear any GOP, they have the electorate sewn up. If 2020 wasn't proof, 2022 definitely was.

That said, they fear Trump for the same reasons the GOP Establishment fear him, he can't be controlled and he calls people out along the way which limits their ability to win the heart and minds of citizens.

Can you imagine what he is going to say about your southern border? The number of people ODing? The state of the economy vs his pre covid? The collapse of TV ratings for so many once successful shows?

On and on, he will call it all out and people will listen.

Fear Trump well maybe we fear that we may laugh ourselves to death. I mean I can imagine at a Trump rally instead of his flag that they will be waving his trading cards.

Just thinking about it sends chills down my back as I try not to laugh myself to death.

Gosh do you think that was his plan, how diabolical to reduce the number of the opposition.

Fear Trump well maybe we fear that we may laugh ourselves to death. I mean I can imagine at a Trump rally instead of his flag that they will be waving his trading cards.

Just thinking about it sends chills down my back as I try not to laugh myself to death.

Gosh do you think that was his plan, how diabolical to reduce the number of the opposition.

Please do.

There was a mostly non-violent protest at the capitol when the Democrats stole the 2020 election, but people largely got over it.

I guess getting rid of the only candidate that can possibly beat Sleepy Joe in 2024 in advance, is a good way to preserve the tremendous work that Biden has done in promoting Transexuality among Minors and his other key issues like Mask-wearing for the Hoi Polloi.
Wrong...the non-violent part was at the Elipse.....the violent FAILED insurrection was at the Capitol.

they fear the he'll destroy America again by not accepting the results and inciting a deadly insurrection, which you know, HAS ALREADY HAPPENED
that is not what they fear.

They fear his popularity w/ the American people
They fear he has the Constitution on his side
They fear the end of Deep State (corruption.. making excess money off taxpayers & foreign entities)

🇺🇲

that is not what they fear.

They fear his popularity w/ the American people
They fear he has the Constitution on his side
They fear the end of Deep State (corruption.. making excess money off taxpayers & foreign entities)

🇺🇲
You mentioned it already in a previous post NMF2020 about the distain for Trump (referenced as fear) and it comes from both sides of the aisle and always has because congressional fossils understand that they could be called out next. Very different than the partisan norm of only calling out the opposition. Trump called out Zelensky during his press conference, his expression was priceless. China’s long time trade deficit with imports called out, slack methods of border control called out, crooked Hillary called out, and Republicans like overly polished Romney and “should have retired 20 years ago McConnell” called out by Trump. This is why the establishment hates Trump: in order for the duopoly corruption to continue there can be no public reveal of political shysters. After all, these are career politicians at risk of losing their jobs!

I thought Democrats considered Trump easy to defeat in 2024.
They do.

I don't think anyone on the left is afraid of his candidacy. Have you seen his latest release of trading cards?

Pikachu-V-086264-Sword-Shield-Fusion-Strike_800x.jpg

Forum List

Back