Democrats Are Stepping In It Again.....But Will They Pay A Heavy Price For This Latest Hoax?

If the Dems don't come up with some real meat here, they really should just shut the fuck up and figure out a decent ticket for 2020.

Enough already.

Abuse of power and then covering it up isn't "meaty" enough for you? You're holding out for him actually shooting someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave, I get it...

:rolleyes:
Actually none of that happened.
Maybe instead of repeating lies you might want to read the whistleblower report and the transcripts of the phonecall instead of sounding like an ass....

I did. It's very clearly an abuse of power...but like Nixon it's not the crime, but the cover-up.

they have not yet.

russia
kavanaugh
now this

how often do people get proven how full of shit they are before others stop stepping in it?

The Russia Investigation netted guilty pleas or indictments from 34 people and 3 corporations.

Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation

Kavanagh wasn't investigated as it should have been.

New reporting details how FBI limited investigation of Kavanaugh allegations

And as for "this", we don't nearly have all the facts yet but what we DO have is very bad for Trump.

Read the Constitution

Congress has oversight over the President

Using his official position to pressure another country to gather dirt on an opponent is unethical

But you don’t mind when it applies to Trump
Actually they don't have Oversight over The President.

We have three co-equal branches

Their only oversight is to monitor The President's actions with regards to agencies and changes to policies, for which they can pass legislation to alter or stop executive actions that occur within The Executive Branch.

Congressional Oversight of The Executive Branch does not mean they have Full Access to Executive Branch privileged communications, or Constitutional Authority of The President to engage in private conversations with heads of state about trade, aide, and law enforcement matters.
How can you defend the constitution wh n you have never read it?

You hide behind the second amanedment without understanding it. You def no a lawless president with ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE of the system of checks and balances.

You donyappreciate the concept of co-equal branches of government.

Your education was inadequate to participate in any debate on American governance.
I graduated Suma with a 4.0, two Science degrees and a minor in American History.
Then you should know hat the House of Representatives has a constitutional obligation to serve as a check on amlawless president. They have the authority and the power to investigate and, if necessary, deliver articles of impeachment to the Senate for trial and, if found guilty, the removal of a,president from office.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Is that what you think Nadler and Schiff are doing?
What does the echo chamber tell you what he is doing?

If the Dems don't come up with some real meat here, they really should just shut the fuck up and figure out a decent ticket for 2020.

Enough already.

Abuse of power and then covering it up isn't "meaty" enough for you? You're holding out for him actually shooting someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave, I get it...

Maybe instead of repeating lies you might want to read the whistleblower report and the transcripts of the phonecall instead of sounding like an ass....

I did. It's very clearly an abuse of power...but like Nixon it's not the crime, but the cover-up.
What cover-up?
They demanded he release the transcripts....and he released the transcripts.
They demanded he release the whistleblower report and he released the whistleblower report.
They hold a hearing and fabricate the evidence as if he didn't release anything.
Now they're just repeating the same rubbish they repeated for 2.5 years about Russian Collusion.
Only this time they look like lying assholes.

What's really rich is the cover-up that this fake whistleblower complaint is turning out to be. It's a cover-up of the criminal activities of the Obama Administration. The claims are that Trump tried to do pretty much the same shit Biden has admitted to doing.

So who's really covering up crimes?
Apparently the mofos that are making the false accusations.

Democrats are insane if they honestly believe people can’t see through this latest attack on Trump. They’ve done nothing but cause chaos and division since Trump won.

Democrats are insane if they honestly believe people can’t see through this latest attack on Trump. They’ve done nothing but cause chaos and division since Trump won.
Trump is playing the victim

But I doubt may people trust him or really feel any compassion for him

Trump is playing the victim

But I doubt may people trust him or really feel any compassion for him
People are seeing the benefits/gains under Trump. They’re also listening to the nonsense from the democrat candidates.

Enough already.

What cover-up?
They demanded he release the whistleblower report and he released the whistleblower report.
They hold a hearing and fabricate the evidence as if he didn't release anything.
Now they're just repeating the same rubbish they repeated for 2.5 years about Russian Collusion.

What's really rich is the cover-up that this fake whistleblower complaint is turning out to be. It's a cover-up of the criminal activities of the Obama Administration. The claims are that Trump tried to do pretty much the same shit Biden has admitted to doing.

You didn’t read a bit of the whistleblower complaint.

White House Tried to ‘Lock Down’ Ukraine Call Records, Whistle-Blower Says

Enough already.

What cover-up?

You didn’t read a bit of the whistleblower complaint.

White House Tried to ‘Lock Down’ Ukraine Call Records, Whistle-Blower Says
What whistleblower. The Act doesn’t apply to second hand knowledge or hearsay.

IDIOT ! Why shouldn't Joe's actions as VP shouldn't be fully Investigated? Please look up Quid Pro Quo! Joe Bidens face is now the Definition. He's done He strong armed a Foreign Govt, with the full Support Of Sheikh Obama. Or Didn't the High Yellow turd Know he was going to Ukraine. Why do you think Obama Hasn't endorsed his Former VP. He knew this was coming and couldn't risk his Legacy of Hidden Lies and Corruption being exposed. JOE's done stick a fork in him!

Here's the thing. EVERYONE agreed this Shonkin guy needed to go. The EU, the IMF, the Ukrainian Parliament- all of them were calling for his removal because he was so openly corrupt, including NOT investigating Bursima.

Incidentally, most Presidents DON'T Back their former Veeps in the primaries. Ike didn't endorse Nixon, Cater didn't endorse Mondale, Reagan didn't endorse Bush and Bush didn't endorse Quayle.

The only exception was Clinton, who fought for Gore pretty enthusiastically, for what little good it did him.

Do they really think all this nonsense is going to help them in November 2020? It's like the lunatics are running the asylum that is the Democratic Party. Which according to some, is losing members and donors. I wouldn't think the independent voters are too thrilled with what the House Dems are doing, and quite frankly I hope it costs them dearly in the next election.
You live in a 2 party system of which you're never invited. Keep that clear

Enough already.

What cover-up?

I watched a talk show today where they interviewed Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn's lawyer. The interviewer asked her what she thought was the reason for this circus. She said it's because the investigation by William Barr and IG Huber on how the whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hysteria started is almost over the target.

Do you know anyone who wouldn’t mind paying more in taxes, rightwinger?
What does that have to do with Trumps transgressions?
What transgressions? lol
After hearing what democrats want to do, I can understand why they would see lower taxes, low unemployment, better wages and a better economy as being a bad thing.
It’s why I’m convinced they don’t have a chance of beating Trump in 2020.

What transgressions? lol
After hearing what democrats want to do, I can understand why they would see lower taxes, low unemployment, better wages and a better economy as being a bad thing.
Again, unrelated to Trumps transgressions

What transgressions? lol
Again, unrelated to Trumps transgressions
Again.. you label the accomplishments Trump has made for everyone as ‘transgressions’.

Forum List

Back